JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm shopping for a new bank and am having some difficulty ascertaining which banks give to gun control causes or have restrictive relationships with businesses in firearm related industries.

Who knows of banks in Vancouver (preferably in SE Vancouver) that I should look at?

(The internet is good for some of the major institutions but what about local banks like Umpqua? Calling and asking management has gotten me nowhere.)

Umpqua bank is pro-2a. They did our accounts when we did the recall campaign a while back. They have a branch in Vancouver.
Funny, I literally just got off the phone with them. They called me back after being unable to answer my questions. The manager said they don't get involved in taking political stands on issues.

They are very close by and open on Saturdays too. I may choose them.

Thanks.

Funny, I literally just got off the phone with them. They called me back after being unable to answer my questions. The manager said they don't get involved in taking political stands on issues.

They are very close by and open on Saturdays too. I may choose them.

Thanks.

when I was there I specifically asked about it because I did not want to run our accounts in a bank hostile to our issue and the manager said they allow open carry in the bank. They probably have an official neutral stance (and I wouldnt try open carrying into a bank anyway) but that was nice to hear.

Good to hear about Umpqua. I've been a customer since before it was Umpqua, before it was Sterling, and before it was First Independent. While they have never been competitive on home loans, they have never made an error on an account of mine. Never in 30+ years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top