JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the quarterly notification to inform you that AmazonSmile has made a charitable donation to the charity you've selected, Second Amendment Foundation, in the amount of $29,464.00 as a result of qualifying purchases made by you and other customers who have selected this charity.

Thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com or using the Amazon app with AmazonSmile ON, everyday purchases make an impact. So far, AmazonSmile has donated:
  • $343,739.84 to Second Amendment Foundation*
  • Over $334 million to US charities
  • Over $377 million to charities worldwide

What a great idea!

SAF.PNG

Just one minute! I dropped out of Smile - since Amazon makes the donation and takes the deduction from their corporate taxes. We cannot list the deductions on our taxes. Weasels!

Hey 87,000 IRS agents, I know someone's taxes you should check!

BTW, I donate directly to SAF via their website.

Just one minute! I dropped out of Smile - since Amazon makes the donation and takes the deduction from their corporate taxes. We cannot list the deductions on our taxes. Weasels!

Hey 87,000 IRS agents, I know someone's taxes you should check!
Yes that's how it works, you aren't paying any extra, amazon gets a write off, SAF gets a decent check, win win win.

If you do not itemize your deductions, fine. If you do, you lose and Jeff Bezos wins. I thought to myself: "Self, who needs the deduction more, billionaire Bezos or poor worn out social security cancer patient me."

Excuse me for being selfish.

If you do not itemize your deductions, fine. If you do, you lose and Jeff Bezos wins. I thought to myself: "Self, who needs the deduction more, billionaire Bezos or poor worn out social security cancer patient me."
You don't lose anything because you are not contibuting anything to be able to deduct, anyway. Forcing them to pay out of pocket to SAF does give them a deduction, but it's also cash out of their pockets. Or... diverting a portion of money you would spend anyway to something worthwhile vs. lining their pockets a little deeper.

The only way you get any deduction is paying out of your own pocket directly to a charity.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top