JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe some of you guys have inside contacts with the 2nd amendment foundation. For the second time now I've had a worse than typical telemarketer call from them. Very pushy, refusing to get off the phone unless I give them a payment immediately, telling me that "Obama has executive actions coming" with me just having to hang up to end the call. Yeah, the executive actions already happened.

I dont care if they do good work, Im not going to donate when being treated like sh*t on the phone. Lying about Obama's "upcoming" executive actions will never get money out of me ever.

I'd like to support more than OFF but between the NRA and now these guys Im thinking Im not really supporting my rights but someone's paycheck.

I'm in the same boat IM, they are relentless in their mailers and when I replied by mail telling them that when I had some extra $$$ I would support them. Then the phone calls started (I'm HOH and mentioned that) and told them that they should respect the people who have supported them and not badger them and I got hung up on!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Continue to feed them dollars in what you can. Pro-gun organizations need as much financial help and membership numbers as possible. In this political climate where even Michael Bloomberg thinks its okay to show his ugly mug telling CNN he's thinking about running, and that "the American people deserve better", pro-gun organizations are our only friend. We must not become fragmented.

The SAF is a fantastic organization. Ignore the mailers. All phone calls that I've received have been polite and professional. As far as I'm concerned, they are the best bang for a buck out there.

That being said, I also belong to the NRA, CCRKBA and GOA. I try to spread the $$ around, but most goes to the SAF.

they are relentless...I give, and give, and they mail and call and mail and call...I get tired of the calls from Bellevue and will block them the next time they call. However, my renewal is sitting in front of me, and I'll continue to support...oh well :);)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top