JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Didn't see this post yet.

<broken link removed>

On Monday, October 21, 2013, California’s 4th District (Division 1) Court of Appeal held that the Second Amendment does not apply to semi-automatic firearms like “AK” platform rifles. The decision is below:

This just in. The 2nd Amendment! A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear muskets shall not be infringed.

Additionally, Semis are not! Assault weapons. An assault weapon by definition has a selective fire capability. That's historical fact dating back to the first assault rifle in WWII.
Hopefully some very good lawyer will argue this case if it goes up the judicial chain.

Brutus out

I would invite those justices to read US v Miller (1939)...especially this part: "The signification attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. 'A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline.' And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time."

United States v. Miller - 307 U.S. 174 (1939) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

I am hoping for a decision to be written such that Government cannot pick and choose which firearms are allowed and which are not, invalidating the NFA and again making unfettered Class III firearms ownership possible!

As long as you're going to wish, Wish big!

I would invite those justices to read US v Miller (1939)...especially this part: "The signification attributed to the term Militia appears from the debates in the Convention, the history and legislation of Colonies and States, and the writings of approved commentators. These show plainly enough that the Militia comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. 'A body of citizens enrolled for military discipline.' And further, that ordinarily when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time."

United States v. Miller - 307 U.S. 174 (1939) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

They do reference Miller. I haven't read all they way though it yet. I think page 4 they start talking about US vs Miller.

there is a global awakening happening. i think they are almost trying to push us to civil-war. they are not obeying common law or law of the land

I really don't know what direction we are headed. The most frightening aspect of all I have been seeing in these harrowing recent times has been the indoctrination of our country's youth to see firearms as evil and fear even those who use them legally and for sporting purposes.

It's all part of the long con.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads