JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was Oregon's turn earlier this week so now it must be Seattle's. No mention yet of a CCW, but pulling your pistol and then paying with a debit card definitely qualifies this guy as an idiot.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/420670_hatecrime26.html

King County prosecutors have filed hate crime and assault charges against a man accused of accosting a German man at a Queen Anne bar.

Prosecutors contend Gravjan S. Adamczyk, 35, accosted the German man at Jabu's Pub, pointing a pistol at the man's head and yelling, "I hate the (expletive) Germans."

While arresting Adamczyk, officers recovered a handgun and an AR-15-style assault rifle. In charging documents, the officer said the rifle was seized because of threats allegedly made by Adamczyk against another Queen Anne bar, Floyd's Place.

Prosecutors charged Adamczyk with second-degree assault with a deadly weapon and malicious harassment, Washington's hate crime law. He remains jailed on $100,000.

The video is a must see just for the photo of the perp:

<broken link removed>

And it's not his debut, either, having threatened to shoot up another bar.

Er ist verr&#252;ckt!
(He's nuts.)

My German friends already think of the US as home to a bunch of Wild West yahoos - now what do I say to them? "Es tut mir leid - Sie hatten Recht."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top