JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Noticed this today: McGinn, Conlin clash over Seattle's legislative agenda:

Pickus said McGinn wanted language saying that Seattle supports a ban on military assault rifles.

Conlin said the city has to be practical.

"Is that actually a realistic opportunity?" he asked of the push for an assault weapon ban. "Or is it something that would make us feel good and would not have an opportunity to succeed in the Legislature."

I thought the 'assault rifle' issue died in Olympia and Seattle lost their guns in parks case nearly a year ago. McGinn made noises about changing pre-emption but I figured that was just posturing.

With the Dems losing so many seats in Olympia McGinn has to be crazy to think this will fly? :huh:

I thought the 'assault rifle' issue died in Olympia and Seattle lost their guns in parks case nearly a year ago. McGinn made noises about changing pre-emption but I figured that was just posturing.

With the Dems losing so many seats in Olympia McGinn has to be crazy to think this will fly? :huh:
Wow! That's a surprising comment coming from you 8ball. Especially on a gun board where you consistently espouse your liberal democrat leanings/ideology.
Essentially admitting that the only way an AWB will fly is with your candidate's support?
So just how many of those losing Dem candidates did you vote for? You know, the ones needed to make "this fly"?

Curious minds want to know!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top