JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know anything about this forum --- seattleguns.org ?

I registered there 5 days ago and was told I would receive an email to activate my registration. Never got the email. went to the site and requested them to resend the activation email. Nothing.

2 days ago I registered again with a different email and user name and was again told I would receive an email to activate my registraion. Nothing.

I was able to email a moderator 3 days ago and explain my dilemma but no response from him/her.

I'm beginning to feel unwanted.

It looks like an interesting forum

I don't doubt that.

I just don't understand why they are not activating my registration so I can use it, nor are they responding to my requests for help.

Same story with Ft Moe. I registered there like 2 months ago, and never got any activation email. I pmed some people who are from that forum, and they were very dodgy on talking about it. Oh well, screw em I say

Same story with Ft Moe. I registered there like 2 months ago, and never got any activation email. I pmed some people who are from that forum, and they were very dodgy on talking about it. Oh well, screw em I say

Fortmoe isn't a public forum, and for the most part, they don't accept new members.

I haven't checked out the Seattleguns site yet. Vancouver is pretty far from Seattle:s0114::s0114:

I joined up on there last year and its a great local site. The moderator doesn't seem to be on top of things like the ones on here though. Just keep bugging them and hopefully it will work.

Fortmoe isn't a public forum, and for the most part, they don't accept new members.

I haven't checked out the Seattleguns site yet. Vancouver is pretty far from Seattle:s0114::s0114:

Im not worried about it, NWFA is a great site that fills all my internet gun needs!! I just think FT Moe should tell you that rather than having an open registration on their home page. When you register, it says something like "your information will be reviewed by a mod and you'll be recieving an activation email shortly". They should make it say, "sorry loser, you can register all day long and youll still never become a member of our "special" site. So bug off."

As I said, I registered twice and nothing. I emailed an administrator and got nothing. It's been over a week now.

I belong to many forums and have never had a problem registering on any of them.

It looks like an interesting site and as I am from the Seattle area would like to use it.

As I said, I registered twice and nothing. I emailed an administrator and got nothing. It's been over a week now.

I belong to many forums and have never had a problem registering on any of them.

It looks like an interesting site and as I am from the Seattle area would like to use it.

Did you check your spam folder?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top