JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My bet is they will try this year.....................AZZES in SALEM and PORTLAND ABOUND:mad:

Just remember you can buy your ammo and guns from stores outside of the cities enacting this....

I dont buy anything in Portlandia...cannot tell you the last time I spent a dollar in the city....I have no support for the city of freaks and weirdos....

The unfortunate truth of this gun and ammo tax is the few remaining gun shops in Seattle are the only ones that will suffer as a result of it.

Adding another $25 to the already expensive FFL background fee, shipping cost and 10% sales tax will most likely bring online transfers and in-store gun sales within city limits to a crawl.

My gut tells me this "tax" has very little to do with public safety OR raising money for the medical expenses of gunshot victims. It's most likely a thinly veiled tactic used to force gun retailers out of the city.

I dare the mayor to publicly list the number of legal gun owners that used a firearm to commit a felony in Seattle.
The "we need less guns more bike lanes in Seattle" mantra every mayor adopts getting really, really old.

Hey here's an idea, instead of raising taxes every year on everything lets not spend billions trying to replace a 2 lane tunnel with another 2 lane tunnel!

Those mental defectives on the city council know that money and people can move around right?

As in, they can take their money to the Internet, to Auburn, Kent, Tacoma, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Silverdale, Port Townsend, Everett (and on and on...) and get as many bullets as they want without paying their silly tax.

Liberals are so stupid. :confused:

You're not allowed to tar and feather people anymore, so it's kind of gone out of vogue.

And by next election cycle, most will have forgotten about it and blindly mark whatever has a "D" next to it.

elsie

Those mental defectives on the city council know that money and people can move around right?

As in, they can take their money to the Internet, to Auburn, Kent, Tacoma, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Silverdale, Port Townsend, Everett (and on and on...) and get as many bullets as they want without paying their silly tax.

Liberals are so stupid. :confused:
Exactly. That's why they'll wholesale tax guns and ammo just like tobacco and alcohol already are. Gotta put the F in BATF.. remember?

Tax Tax Tax History History History prohibition prohibition prohibition 300 million guns 300 million guns 300 million guns black market black market black market. Cause and effect. I guarantee you there are people out there with firearms who up until now would never have thought about selling a firearm illegally, but with this taxation sceme and not being able to sell ftf anymore without a bunch of extra fees, and someone comes along and says hey I'll give you half again what that gun is worth cause you can't sell it anyway, guess what ? It's that simple and it's nothing but cause and effect. I mean look how well Chicago is doing.

So what these Seattle progressive liberals are in agreement on is that the law abiding gun owners purchasing weapons and ammunition within their city jurisdiction are the ones that are being forced to pay for the cost of the criminals mayhem (hospital charges for thugs and gang bangers shooting each other). Why aren't non gun owners paying their fair share in this?:mad::mad::mad:

And two other Washington laws that are actually a tax, is on cigarettes and booze that target the smokers & drinkers to pay a lot more for the low income peoples health care (that they cannot afford). Why aren't non smokers and non drinkers paying their fair share in this?

Let it be fair, if the GOV is going to screw any user groups then they need to screw ALL the people......:rolleyes:

(snip) Why aren't non smokers and non drinkers paying their fair share in this?

Let it be fair, if the GOV is going to screw any user groups then they need to screw ALL the people......:rolleyes:

Divide and conquer! Pick off each group one at a time and hope they don't realize that they need to stick together if they are to defend their freedoms and pocketbooks! :mad:

Well that's good news, but if so then how come Portland was able to pass a law about loaded firearms? I could have sworn there were several local ordinances over the last few years...

The Preemption statute allows local municipalities to place some restrictions on non-licensed carry. So if you don't have a CHL you can't open carry or have a loaded firearm in your vehicle. If you have a CHL that particular municipal code does not apply to you.

Did the requirement to report lost or stolen guns pass too? Wonder how that works exactly?

GAG ME. Seriously, she says the reporting of stolen guns will keep them out of the hands of criminals. If it's been stolen, it's already in the hands of a criminal! What we really need is to punish criminals, not tax responsible gun owners to death.

I'm really starting to believe one of the ways they plan to get rid of gun owners is through heart failure - my blood pressure keeps shooting through the roof every time they open their mouth:mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top