JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like Portland, there is no hope except for the plague...... martial law, no one in nor out!!!!!;)
Stopped patronizing anything in the Portland city limits in the 70's. Wont do business there until they have Americans in charge again. Doesn't look promising in my lifetime. An asteroid would fix it.

Boycott Seattle and every other entity trying to destroy the Second Amendment. Is it any wonder Boeing HQ left a decade or so ago. Soon the city and County will tax I5 so they can add more bicycle lanes.
Gun free zones....seriously?!?
Brutus Out

That has always been the answer, "boycott". Want to stop them then you have to take away the money. Too bad people haven't been boycotting since this started.o_O

I live maybe 35-40 miles from Seattle. Been to the airport a few times, in the last few years. But, I can't remember the last time I was within the city of Seattle. Can't remember the last time I went through the city to get somewhere else. Part boycott... part I just don't have any need to go there. Same goes for a few other cities, and towns. I just don't do there.

When do they open the gas chambers up there.
All be good now and march right in there.

No words for the disgust !

Dont buy a damned thing in that city. Move the hell out if you live in it and if not fight or suffer. You have choices in life if you make them. Choice is what they want to deny you. They dictate. Ie; tyranny from marxist communist sob's and you allowed them to take power.
Change it or roll over. .....choices !

Last Edited:
The good new is that this will be struck down in court. The law is quite clear.

RCW 9.41.290
State preemption.
The state of Washington hereby fully occupies and preempts the entire field of firearms regulation within the boundaries of the state, including the registration, licensing, possession, purchase, sale, acquisition, transfer, discharge, and transportation of firearms, or any other element relating to firearms or parts thereof, including ammunition and reloader components. Cities, towns, and counties or other municipalities may enact only those laws and ordinances relating to firearms that are specifically authorized by state law, as in RCW 9.41.300, and are consistent with this chapter. Such local ordinances shall have the same penalty as provided for by state law. Local laws and ordinances that are inconsistent with, more restrictive than, or exceed the requirements of state law shall not be enacted and are preempted and repealed, regardless of the nature of the code, charter, or home rule status of such city, town, county, or municipality.

What about private ammo sales? Are they gonna go all New York city on you like they did that guy selling single cigarettes on the sidewalk?

I don't mean to stir the pot.. I'm just trying to understand here. How is a tax on firearms, and ammunition the same as a regulation on firearms, and ammunition? I think its clear that the RCW preempts "regulation". Rules, ordinances, laws, etc.. Basically something that says you can, or cannot do something. Something that assigns a penalty to someone convicted of doing, or not doing something. But, as we learned from SCOTUS and ACA, a tax is not the same thing as a regulation. So what prohibits Seattle from taxing firearms, and ammunition?

That has always been the answer, "boycott". Want to stop them then you have to take away the money. Too bad people haven't been boycotting since this started.o_O

I have, I'll not spend another dime in that chithole!!!!
If by chance we have to go through or to Sea-Tackle airport we make sure we have everything we need (food, drinks & fuel) so none of our money lands in King county.

Eff em & feed em fish heads, preferably CARP!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I have, I'll not spend another dime in that chithole!!!!
If by chance we have to go through or to Sea-Tackle airport we make sure we have everything we need (food, drinks & fuel) so none of our money lands in King county.

Eff em & feed em fish heads, preferably CARP!!!!!!
I think you reversed the A and R in your spelling...

Chicago homicides climbing, despite 2013 "gun tax"

Two years after a controversial gun violence tax was adopted by the Cook County, Illinois board, the homicide count in Chicago stands at 281, according to the Chicago Tribune, leaving critics of yesterday's unanimous Seattle City Council vote to adopt a carbon copy measure wondering what Council President Tim Burgess and his colleagues were thinking.

<broken link removed>

One thing that might work for any remaining FFL's there would be for them to include with the sale of any firearm, "free" ammo.. like a case of ball or two bricks of .22 with every firearm purchase. Just have the price of the "gun" actually include the cost of the ammo, pre-tax.

I don't mean to stir the pot.. I'm just trying to understand here. How is a tax on firearms, and ammunition the same as a regulation on firearms, and ammunition? I think its clear that the RCW preempts "regulation". Rules, ordinances, laws, etc.. Basically something that says you can, or cannot do something. Something that assigns a penalty to someone convicted of doing, or not doing something. But, as we learned from SCOTUS and ACA, a tax is not the same thing as a regulation. So what prohibits Seattle from taxing firearms, and ammunition?

The state pre-emption that meener posted from the RCW is the prohibition.

The simple lack of outrage by gun owners speaks volumes on why they get away with this crap. A hundred yrs ago, even 70 yrs ago they would have been tarred feathered and railed out of the region, if they were not just plain hung. Now everyone are like sheep to slaughter or lemmings headed for the cliff.
Nauseating to say the least.
If this were something a commie lib didnt like they would be screaming in the streets but good americans just sit and take it.
Just what is the tipping point?
Do they have to fire up the walk in ovens????
It will be too damned late then.

The really scary thing is Portland is 2-3 years behind. Every bubblegum left wing thing Washington does, Portland repeats with a zeal. Its coming. :(:(:mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top