JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
McGinn’s gun meltdown an exploitation of children?

Anti-gun Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn announced Tuesday morning that the 700 firearms taken in during the city’s gun buyback will be melted down and turned into plaques inscribed with messages about “gun violence” from children, according to the Seattle Times.

<broken link removed>

Mikey likes it!

In God We Trust- All Others We Monitor our old Naval Intel motto

Or Harry Morant's great quote- "Shoot straight you buggers, don't make a mess of it."

i am going to be buyin crock pots for the next big buyback.

Brutus Out!

Saw this in the Columbian. Sent it to my dad in Arkansas and we giggled. Anti gun liberals are funny.

Peace messages ? :s0114:

San Fran Seattle...

Wish we could fence it off with a " west bank barrier " type of fence... Build them their own legislative chamber and let them enact all the bubblegum they want. Maybe they can turn the city into the shining example of progressive ideals that IS the golden state. California is in great shape. :s0155: ( why yes I am butthurt mother bubbleguming progressives DESTROYED California )

Didn't we write messages to our enemies on the bombs we were sending them a while back?

I don't much care what he does with them now. Most of the guns they got were old and broken anyway. Just don't pull an Obama/Holder and ship them to Mexico.

Oops, looks like they can't do this after all. After all the trouble the mayor and the city went through to come up with this plan, the SPD had to quietly inform the mayor behind the scenes that all of the collected guns have already been melted down and turned into rebar.

Seattle mayor?s omission: Buyback guns now rebar | The Today File | Seattle Times

Not only did the mayor and his friends come up with one of the stupidest ideas of all time, but they're so out of touch with their own departments, that they didn't even know whether or not the guns were still available to do this with.

The worst part? I wouldn't be surprised at all if the mayor has the rebar re-melted for his little plan.

Oops, looks like they can't do this after all. After all the trouble the mayor and the city went through to come up with this plan, the SPD had to quietly inform the mayor behind the scenes that all of the collected guns have already been melted down and turned into rebar.

Seattle mayor?s omission: Buyback guns now rebar | The Today File | Seattle Times

Not only did the mayor and his friends come up with one of the stupidest ideas of all time, but they're so out of touch with their own departments, that they didn't even know whether or not the guns were still available to do this with.

The worst part? I wouldn't be surprised at all if the mayor has the rebar re-melted for his little plan.

Yep, I got it in here:
Inslee signs gun offender bill; Ceasefire celebrates

<broken link removed>

Actually, he was informed before his little press conference about the rebar. He decided to announce it anyway because he wants the PR. Now he has bad PR. He tried to cover up by saying he meant they will use guns from future buybacks.... Got caught lieing again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top