JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently this guy has had a lot of thievery happening in his apartment complex. He regularly posts videos catching them in the act while confronting them in a banana hammock. (@Stomper is that you? Lol)

This one is my favorite...

Part 2, outside camera view:

Here's one where they try to steal the security camera while looking at other stuff to steal:

One with a baseball bat vs catalytic converter thieves:

-Robert
Nope, I sleep nekkid…

and they'da had a face fulla Glock and a mouth fulla….

124gr JHP 9mm :s0108:

Don't get all glad.....YET.

Because.....
The thief that got away, although with damage to his own car, will probably claim that the damage to his car was caused by some unknown "Peaceful Protester" (when he had the vehicle parked in a downtown area).

So, he'll collect from the insurance company. And the insurance company will probably raise all of our rates.

Yeh....parking your vehicle (or having a business) in a "Peaceful Protest Zone" is costing all of us. If not allowing (wink and nod).....a certain amount of fraudulent claims that is occurring. Seattle.....remember to thank your local Politician.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....don't get me wrong. I can feel the Prius owner's pain.
Newman.png

Last Edited:
Don't get all glad.....YET.

Because.....
The thief that got away, although with damage to his own car, will probably claim that the damage to his car was caused by some unknown "Peaceful Protester" (when he had the vehicle parked in a downtown area).

So, he'll collect from the insurance company. And the insurance company will probably raise all of our rates.

Yeh....parking your vehicle (or having a business) in a "Peaceful Protest Zone" is costing all of us. If not allowing (wink and nod).....a certain amount of fraudulent claims that is occurring. Seattle.....remember to thank your local Politician.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....don't get me wrong. I can feel the Prius owner's pain.
View attachment 999164
Probably had liability insurance only, and if he had comprehensive on that old POS, he'd have a $500 deductible, so the insurance company wouldn't be out THAT much.

On the GOOD SIDE......

If the police were alerted early enough. And the vehicle description was given. It might just be easier to spot with broken windows.

BUT......

Under the new Washington LAW.

Rrrrright.....activate the blue lights and siren.

"Sorry.....I'm cutting off the chase. Because the suspect vehicle is refusing to stop and is now traveling at 10 MPH over the posted speed limit."

Aloha, Mark

PS.....but more to the TRUTH. We LEOs in the Dept (in Hawaii) were directed more or less to cut off "a chase" long ago.

Everyone was asked to evaluate the need to apprehend vs letting a suspect go free.

Supervisors were compelled to "evaluate" each incident. Written reports were generated by everyone involved whenever a chase occurred.

Last Edited:
On the GOOD SIDE......

If the police were alerted early enough. And the vehicle description was given. It might just be easier to spot with broken windows.

BUT......

"Sorry.....I'm cutting off the chase. Because the suspect vehicle is refusing to stop and is now traveling at 10 MPH over the posted speed limit."

Aloha, Mark
Well again this was a sad case of lawyers. The city PD where I used to live was one of the first here to cut off chases. Someone was chasing and caused a nasty wreck. Innocent were killed, lawyers sued and won. Slowly this filtered through other agencies. Now most chases end the first time the one chased does something to endanger the pubic with rare exceptions. I would be "ok" with this if they would do one thing. Treat running from Police the same way they treat a felon and a gun. You get convicted of running one time you should be banned for life from driving. Catch you behind the wheel should be exactly the same as catching you with a gun, for life. Its for the children after all.

On the GOOD SIDE......

BUT......

Aloha, Mark

PS.....but more to the TRUTH. We LEOs in the Dept (in Hawaii) were directed more or less to cut off "a chase" long ago.

Everyone was asked to evaluate the need to apprehend vs letting a suspect go free.

Supervisors were compelled to "evaluate" each incident. Written reports were generated by everyone involved whenever a chase occurred.
You hadda call in Dog Chapman and his Dakine Bail-Bonds crew with their paintball guns, huh?

:s0108:

Dog only really interested in making money for himself and helping his friends in the Bail Bond Business. Not that there is anything wrong with dat.

Aloha, Mark

PS....in his honor.
Cool-Story-Brah.jpg

Once upon a time a young broad lived out in Alcea area and interlopers were climbing over and breaking down one of her fences and trespassing on her land, crossing over the creek on her bridge, and continuing to trespass the length of her property to get to adjacent properties where hallucinogenic mushrooms grew. It was three guys, and they merely glared at YoungBroad and acted as if they owned the world. The mushrooms were on adjacent properties, but the bridge was the only easy way across the creek for miles around. Did YoungBroad run out there and wave a gun at the mushroom pickers even though this was the third time these three stoners had trespassed and broken her fence? No. She did not. Did she sic her dog on them? No. That might have endangered the dog if the stoners were armed, and would likely create legal jeopardy if the dog bit them. Did she mess with the stoners car, parked on the highway shoulder near her house? No. Not her style.

YoungBroad rearranged the interior fencing and put her flock of nine very large Embden geese in the area with the bridge. The geese loved to sit on the bridge, lords of all they surveyed. The next time the three stoners came, they parked on the highway shoulder as usual. Glanced at YoungBroad with contempt as they ruined her fence and trespassed on her land, as usual. But when they got about halfway down the little dirt road leading to the bridge, the geese stood up on the bridge and honked fiercely. The stoners stopped in their tracks. Then the geese charged, their necks stretched out aggressively, wings spread wide. Nine very territorial geese, nearly two hundred pounds of avian fury. The stoners ran. The geese chased them. The stoners scrambled back across the fence, and departed in their car, never to return.
Pure genius.

1) "But the lesson taught by a .22 cal is soon forgotten."
Not if it's in the head or guts.

2) "Probably had liability insurance only,..."
If he has that.

3) "nearly two hundred pounds of avian fury..."
A few boards with rusty nails facing up in the chosen path might work too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top