Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Seattle source for CZ 82/83?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Buck13, May 31, 2012.

1. Buck13

Buck13 Seattle New Member

Any shops in or near Seattle that stock the CZ 82 or 83 at a decent price? It doesn't make sense to me to order a cheap gun then pay almost $50 for FFL fees.

By near, I mean less than an hour drive, or in/near Anacortes, where I go fairly often.

2. North Bender

North Bender King County Member

DJ's Loan and Sport in Bothell commonly has 9x18 varieties. Give them a call. Great people to deal with.

3. contrarian

contrarian WA state New Member

Aimsurplus.com has them for $220.00...do you go to Greene's gunshop ? They might have a better transfer fee.

4. Buck13

Thanks. If you mean the Greene's in Oak Harbor, that is too far out of my way to be worth saving ten bucks.

DJ's is more convenient to me. I work at UW, so that would make a nice lunch-hour bike ride (it would be a slightly extended lunch hour!)

5. Buck13

Are prices at used shops typically firm, or is it more like buying a used car, where you're expected to haggle? I looked at a couple of CZs at DJ's last week. One had a jammed magazine, the other a bit more battered finish than I expected. For $280, I wasn't biting.

6. Lincoln4

Lincoln4 Buckley, WA Member

Check this page. FFL's that do transfers I see a place in the Queen Anne area that does transfers for $25 (plus sales tax that in state FFLs are required to charge). Decent deal...

If you're interested in lots of milsurps, spend $30 and get your C&R license for three years. C&R firearms delivered directly to your door, plus discounts at many online firearms related stores. :thumbup:

7. Buck13

Yeah, I just learned about that a couple of weeks ago. What on-line discounts do you usually see? I'd heard that Midway had one, but in a very quick look at their site, I didn't see it.

I don't plan to get enough old guns to really need it, but I might get one anyway since it's pretty cheap. I have an old .32-20 revolver, so it would be cool to have a 7.62x25 Tok. as a companion piece. Two bottle-necked pistol cartridges that are pretty similar on paper (except case length), yet very different.

Do any AK47 variants qualify as C&R? :D

8. Lincoln4

AKs, no, not so much. SKSs, Mausers, P1/38s, Mosin Nagants, and yes Tokarevs, etc. Brownells and Natchez IIRC give decent discounts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

9. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Get your 03FFL. Then it will be sent directly to your door.

10. Lincoln4

The discount isn't shown on their normal site. Once you get a dealer account, by sending in your C&R, you can see the prices.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

11. contrarian

contrarian WA state New Member

12. North Bender

North Bender King County Member