JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any shops in or near Seattle that stock the CZ 82 or 83 at a decent price? It doesn't make sense to me to order a cheap gun then pay almost $50 for FFL fees.

By near, I mean less than an hour drive, or in/near Anacortes, where I go fairly often.

Thanks. If you mean the Greene's in Oak Harbor, that is too far out of my way to be worth saving ten bucks.

DJ's is more convenient to me. I work at UW, so that would make a nice lunch-hour bike ride (it would be a slightly extended lunch hour!)

DJ's Loan and Sport in Bothell commonly has 9x18 varieties. Give them a call. Great people to deal with.

Are prices at used shops typically firm, or is it more like buying a used car, where you're expected to haggle? I looked at a couple of CZs at DJ's last week. One had a jammed magazine, the other a bit more battered finish than I expected. For $280, I wasn't biting.

Check this page. FFL's that do transfers I see a place in the Queen Anne area that does transfers for $25 (plus sales tax that in state FFLs are required to charge). Decent deal...

If you're interested in lots of milsurps, spend $30 and get your C&R license for three years. C&R firearms delivered directly to your door, plus discounts at many online firearms related stores. :s0155:

If you're interested in lots of milsurps, spend $30 and get your C&R license for three years. C&R firearms delivered directly to your door, plus discounts at many online firearms related stores. :s0155:

Yeah, I just learned about that a couple of weeks ago. What on-line discounts do you usually see? I'd heard that Midway had one, but in a very quick look at their site, I didn't see it.

I don't plan to get enough old guns to really need it, but I might get one anyway since it's pretty cheap. I have an old .32-20 revolver, so it would be cool to have a 7.62x25 Tok. as a companion piece. Two bottle-necked pistol cartridges that are pretty similar on paper (except case length), yet very different.

Do any AK47 variants qualify as C&R? :D

AKs, no, not so much. SKSs, Mausers, P1/38s, Mosin Nagants, and yes Tokarevs, etc. Brownells and Natchez IIRC give decent discounts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top