JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be simple if the Founding Fathers specifically said:

Did they specifically say this?

Don't get me wrong - I agree fundamentally however unless you are referencing specific, real, written statements then you are just 'interpolating' what was actually written.
Dude you have made the "permanent iggy" list. I know that you could give less than a damn. Still, there it is.

View attachment 649592MAGAbillie powers unite!

Who else is ordering a shirt? With all proceeds going to the family I cant say no.
#metoo :p

Purple to signify the coming together of red and blue (Dori's idea, not mine). Step up people! Spread the love.

Leftist, they are just nucking futs.
Live online debate

2:27 of my life I'll never get back. That's the way it goes when you talk to one of "Them". I've burned my brain trying to come up with something to say to any of "Them" that will make any impact. It's hopeless, "They" don't hear/listen.

The guy literally called in looking for a fight. Not remotely interested in conversation.
Yep and he tried to compare driving a car to owning a gun.
LOL.
GUESS WHAT STUPID .
it's a right to own a gun.
It's a privilege to drive a car.
There is nothing in the Constitution.
That says you have a right to drive a car.

Yep and he tried to compare driving a car to owning a gun.
LOL.
GUESS WHAT STUPID .
it's a right to own a gun.
It's a privilege to drive a car.
There is nothing in the Constitution.
That says you have a right to drive a car.
And statistics show that you're more likely to have the gun taken from you and used against you? LOL.

Dave Workman has spoken on his show and with KIRO many, many times over the years. And this is a huge market Seattle-based radio station if you can believe it. Heck, SAF is based out of Bellevue, which is in King county across Lake Washington from Seattle.

What happened in SC was a tragedy, and what that Seattle resident tweeted showed terrible judgment. While I do support the right to tweet such hurtful comments, i also support reaping what is sown.

Just like not knowing your target and what lies beyond it while hunting, firing off ill-considered, hurtful tweets is something you could regret for the rest of your life.

:s0123:
The Dori Monson show is great .
I listen to it all the time.

Just print up some cards that say, "Good for one free dinner" with her restaurants name on it and hand them out to all the homeless in her area. See how caring she is when a couple hundred show up at her place to collect their free meal. :s0093:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top