JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup. When I say something that the left doesn't like, they accuse me of being a Trumper. When the right doesn't like what I say, I am a never Trumper (probably closer to the truth, but not very close). I am used to it - that is why I have the nickname The Heretic; nobody likes what I say and they all want to burn me at the stake.
Well, on the plus side, you'll probably end up uniting the left and the right together. They'll stand arm in arm, a big circle around your pyre.

Can I have your guns when they fry you?

:D

I doubt that the left & right will unite, even against those like me - they don't need to. The right has had some bleed off to libertarian leanings, less so the left - but we represent little threat to them as their loyal followers just can't make themselves leave those who tell them the lies they want to hear.

Even Libertarians still stick to unregulated capitalism and "let the market will decide" - both of which have been proven by history and current events to be flawed theories, not supported by reality. Not that there isn't some truth to those theories, just that they are as subject to abuse by human nature as any other political/social theory.

So even Libertarians (and especially conservatives, including those who like to think they are 'libertarian') don't like it when I say that there does need to be regulation to protect the environment, and to protect the individual from fraud by corporations.

The way I think of it is that about 95% of the US populace is either left or right, about 2-4% are maybe libertarian of some sort, and 1% are something else. A few people, maybe less than 1% are cynical heretics like me. I don't think that will ever change. It is just human nature. As people get wiser and better informed, the pols/etc. get better at manipulating them with lies. It is disappointing, but predictable.

I had several really horrible thoughts of: What if this had happened to me or any of my family, and this nut case went off on us!
What if that had been me and one of my sons? How would my family feel, and then being blasted by that low life self absorbed triggered POS!
I had to get outta my head with that, and the new title made me laugh, so I thought I would share!

MAGABILLY Baby!:s0140: I needa make that a tee shirt, bright frickin arrest me red! :D

I know someone who is a T-Shirt making fiend!!!! Convo me...;)

.... The right has had some bleed off to libertarian leanings, less so the left - but we represent little threat to them as their loyal followers just can't make themselves leave those who tell them the lies they want to hear.

Whether you're an actual electoral threat is not relevant. Remember how Nader cost Gore the election? Well, mathematically speaking, he did not: How Florida Democrats torpedoed Gore - Salon.com

Now it gets really ugly for the Gore campaign, for there are two other Florida constituencies that cost them more votes than Nader did. First, Democrats. Yes, Democrats! Nader only drew 24,000 Democrats to his cause, yet 308,000 Democrats voted for Bush.

Democrats blame Nader but something like 12x as many Democrats voted for Bush as for Nader, and every Democrat voting for Nader Bush is worth a 2 vote spread (-1 gore +1 bush) while the Nader voters were a mere 1 vote spread, so that's 24x the "damage" from non-Nader voters. Do you ever hear about that? Ever?

Remember how Jill Stein cost HRC the election? Except of course if you do the math: No, Johnson and Stein Did Not Cost Hillary the Election The only way Clinton would have won is if she got all of Stein's votes and 60% of the Libertarian vote (LOL) -- or 70% of all third voters including greens, libertarians, mickey mouse voters, etc. Give me a break. Exit polls showed that if forced to choose between Trump or Clinton, 61% of them would have stayed home and 14% would have voted for Trump: No, Jill Stein Did Not Cost Hillary Clinton the White House

So, as with many in the neo-lib Democrat side, facts have no meaning -- what narrative you construct from those facts, whether true or not, is all that matters. Let us not forget about Bloomberg who built a confiscatory firearm policy on facts he didn't understand:

Last Edited:
I just talked to my friend in South Carolina.
This happened on New year's day.
Witch is the last day of deer season in South Carolina.
He said lots of people get out there and do deer drive trying to fill there tags.
He said it's a bad deal you get guys out there that just shoot at anything.
His buddy did a deer drive a few years ago and said NEVER AGAIN.
he said bullets flying every where.
Bad deal.

If it weren't such a long drive I'd be tempted to leave a smelly old pair of hunting boots on the restaurant door step...
Too bad my boots are too large to fit in a flat rate box.
I guess a Trump donation would be a better idea.:D

On the other topic in this thread, can any of you scholars tell me what the meaning of the word "is" is?
All I'm asking for is a yes or no answer...:rolleyes:

If it weren't such a long drive I'd be tempted to leave a smelly old pair of hunting boots on the restaurant door step...
Too bad my boots are too large to fit in a flat rate box.
I guess a Trump donation would be a better idea.:D

On the other topic in this thread, can any of you scholars tell me what the meaning of the word "is" is?
All I'm asking for is a yes or no answer...:rolleyes:
Nes. :D

Disclaimer: I am not a hunter. I have nothing against hunting. I do like to fish. I prefer to SWIM more than fish for fish too. I love to swim!

I have gone on a few hunts with my MT husband. Mainly for grouse. I enjoy the scenery the most.

I never heard of a state that did not REQUIRE a hunter wearing some type of ORANGE clothing on his body for safety's sake. Vest or jacket and/or perhaps a hat.

I am sorry to hear that someone got shot and/or died on a hunting trip. I do not care what their POLITICS are when it comes to a hunting accident or being a VICTIM in any type of crime too. A victim is a VICTIM in a hunting or in any other type of accident or in a CRIME!

I find it absolutely disgusting that a person would be happy and gloating about this happening too.

I do NOT care what political party is saying this to another political party either. It is PATHETIC and shows the lack of kindness towards another human being. It shows a LACK of morality and it shows just how SCREWED UP this country has become in a TOXIC POLITICAL CULTURE.

The people gloating about a death or wounding of one or more innocent people are just the TYPES of people (SJW freaks.) who DEFEND CRIMINALS and criminal behavior and have NO REGARD for a VICTIM OF A CRIME.

The world has gone cra cra on BOTH and in ALL sides of the political spectrum and it is downright CRIMINAL in more ways than one!

FUBAR and SNAFU come to MY mind when it comes to some types of people GLOATING about innocent people getting wounded or dying in ANY type of ACCIDENT or in a well or poorly planned CRIME.

May the dead rest in peace.

May the female dog who posted this original TDS crapola LOSE MONEY in her business.

(Disclaimer: I was not for Trump or HC. I was for Rand.)

Old Lady Cate

I have no experience in a 'shotgun only' hunting environment however I can see where the potential for it being more dangerous than rifle hunting - especially if a 'drive' is taking place (which could also be used to 'loosely' describe deer being chased) and then a barrage of shotgun fire with double ought buck puts a lot of 'rounds' in the air - and not necessarily 'controlled'.

I have no experience in a 'shotgun only' hunting environment however I can see where the potential for it being more dangerous than rifle hunting - especially if a 'drive' is taking place (which could also be used to 'loosely' describe deer being chased) and then a barrage of shotgun fire with double ought buck puts a lot of 'rounds' in the air - and not necessarily 'controlled'.
I lived in a place for a good while that was shotgun only. To me this actually makes it worse that this idiot killed these people, IF, he was shooting at them. The place I lived where it was shotgun only was due to area. So of course shots had to be much closer. So again if he shot at an actual animal and the other hunters were on the other side? Ok, tragic. I in the past heard some claim the buck shot was good for shooting "through brush". Again, OK, as long as you know you are shooting at what you have a tag for. This sure sounds like another "shoot at anything that moves" kind of deal though. Would be interesting to know for sure.

So I'm listening to the Dori Monson show on Kiro radio .
He is going to talk to the mom from South Carolina .at 14:00.
And if you want to buy a # magabilly shirt .
All you have to do is txt LOVE TO 98973.
they said all proceeds go to the family.

canva-photo-editor-1.png MAGAbillie powers unite!

Dave Workman has spoken on his show and with KIRO many, many times over the years. And this is a huge market Seattle-based radio station if you can believe it. Heck, SAF is based out of Bellevue, which is in King county across Lake Washington from Seattle.

What happened in SC was a tragedy, and what that Seattle resident tweeted showed terrible judgment. While I do support the right to tweet such hurtful comments, i also support reaping what is sown.

Just like not knowing your target and what lies beyond it while hunting, firing off ill-considered, hurtful tweets is something you could regret for the rest of your life.

:s0123:

I just talked to my friend in South Carolina.
This happened on New year's day.
Witch is the last day of deer season in South Carolina.
He said lots of people get out there and do deer drive trying to fill there tags.
He said it's a bad deal you get guys out there that just shoot at anything.
His buddy did a deer drive a few years ago and said NEVER AGAIN.
he said bullets flying every where.
Bad deal.
This is why I quit hunting during Colorado gun seasons.. this place sounds like Tet 68.... during deer season.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top