Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Seattle police stomping on video

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dragonsden73, May 7, 2010.

1. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Hoo boy...

Keith

3. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

hmmm... im not surprised...

4. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

There is no excuse for this behavior. The officer that stomped on the first guys hand/head and made the racial comments should be immediately dismissed. He is a prime example of the type of person that went into law enforcement for the wrong reasons.

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Fire that racist thug and the woman cop too, there is no excuse for that kind of conduct! If that "detained suspect" was any more compliant he would have been Jello.

6. trainsktg

This is on par with the Seattle PD. Check out video footage going all the way back to the Seattle WTO protests in 1999...gassing TV newscameramen, beating down women with grocery bags, kicking neighborhood residents, and downright unwarranted harrassment of legitimate peaceful protesters while letting the relatively few (maybe thirty or fourty) destructive agent provocateurs...oops. I mean...'anarchists' have their way.

Keith

7. ZachS

ZachS Eugene/PDX Active Member

To be fair, it was a mix of 'anarchist' vandals and agent provaceteurs....

8. trainsktg

True enough.

Keith

9. TCOV

TCOV OLYMPIC PENINSULA Active Member

The video speaks for itself. I'm waiting for the Seattle city council to ask for a boycott of Seattle as they are of Arizona.

10. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

Bad apples in the SPD. They need to be ousted before they spoil the barrel

11. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

incredible that they still have a job.

12. trainsktg

San Fransisco city council?

Actually, Seattle is a sibling of San Fransisco in thought and deed. Arizona is filled with redneck, white Republicans. You will not see San Fransisco tonguelashing Seattle over this. Its not about 'racial fairness'. its about making your political opponents look mean-spirited and racist.

Keith

13. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Dismissed? How about fired, arrested, prosecuted, and tossed into a cell for criminal assault and battery?

I personally appreciate every single thing GOOD officers do for the rest of us, however cops like this deserve to burn in ****. Police in general need to be held to a higher standard for their crimes, they are the enforcers they should have to be role models as well.

Cops like these two cretins put EVERY police officer at a greater risk of death. The more often this happens, the more likely innocent (or not innocent!) people are to just kill police rather than let themselves get cuffed.

14. BrianL

BrianL Hermiston Active Member

As much as I would like to see the officers fired, I think it will just get swept under the rug. :(

15. YFZsandrider

YFZsandrider Tacoma, Wa Member

There's 2 breed of cops... genuinely nice people.... and these ones.

He should never be allowed to LEO again... for any department.

Somebody get that kid a lawyer, and sew the abusive pig piss outta that cop.... homie.

16. bardahl

bardahl SW Wa. Member

Thats typical Seattle police disreguard and arrogance as far as I`m concerned, I had a run in with a SPD punk cop in 1989, I respect cops and appreciate what they do, I was minding my own business in West Seattle that day when a Seattle cop pulled up to a stop light about 60 feet past my truck,( I was parked helping a friend move some stuff) he then turned on his lights and backed his car clear back behind my truck and got out and demanded that I remove my tinted licence plate covers, I told him i would as soon as we were done loading the couch into the truck, he demanded right now,right this second, I got tools out and as I was removing the back cover he commented that he could make me peel the tint off my windows right then and there I told him I live in Washington state and I contacted Washington State Patrol (which I did) and inquired as to what the legal tint was for ths state, then I had it installed by a professional and it was marked right on the window, he said he didn`t care what WSP told me that I was in Seattle now and that was all that mattered. I just didn`t say another word and he left after parading around the truck a few times, he wanted me to get smart and so he could arrest me i guess?? Fire the racist cop and make sure the female cop gets it too !! they are to serve the public not abuse the public thats what they swear to when sworn in !!

17. giddyupgo55

giddyupgo55 Vernonia Active Member

Reminds me of some of the things the Portland police have done. The bad thing is it gives all of the other cops that are trying to do a good job a bad name.

18. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

That ain't right homey.

19. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

All the more reason to conceal carry.

20. Weathermaker

Weathermaker Washington Member

A real shame. Sort of makes me embarassed to be a human being. You don't see animals doing things like this out of meaness.