JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Net: they may not get there in time.

Seattle Police Spend $1M+ to revamp 911 center, promise better 911 response times

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 5.04.06 PM.png

Sadly most anti gun people just don't "want to" see or hear this. They are the "don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up" type. Of course when they become a victim and find out how "dial a prayer" really works it's too later. For those who survive most just blame everyone else and still think they don't need a gun. When these kind talk to me I just shrug and say "matters not to me, the bad people have to eat too."

Seattle is proof! When danger is only seconds away ... the SPD will show up next Tuesday. Other Departments may vary. SPD is now required to call arrested law breakers "community members". Huh??? I do respect and salute the women and men who serve in PDs. Its the politicians who keep messing things up for everyone. JMHO that's all.

Seattle is proof! When danger is only seconds away ... the SPD will show up next Tuesday. Other Departments may vary. SPD is now required to call arrested law breakers "community members". Huh??? I do respect and salute the women and men who serve in PDs. Its the politicians who keep messing things up for everyone. JMHO that's all.
The voters get the Government they deserve.

So the last time my wife called the cops in Seatac (shots fired near our house) They told her to expect a 30 minute wait, 4 hours later she called back and they said they where unable to respond at this time.

The time before that (shots fired near our house) I didn't bother to call it in (2AM) The next day the found the body in the car 200 feet from my back door. Figured "next time I should probably call it in"

So the last time my wife called the cops in Seatac (shots fired near our house) They told her to expect a 30 minute wait, 4 hours later she called back and they said they where unable to respond at this time.

The time before that (shots fired near our house) I didn't bother to call it in (2AM) The next day the found the body in the car 200 feet from my back door. Figured "next time I should probably call it in"

I long ago learned my lesson on these calls. Watching game, hear someone yelling for help. Look and it's house across street. New neighbors, never met them. Call 911, 10K questions to which all answers were "I have no idea". While getting grilled I see male half come out and get in car. Told them this,said my guess domestic. About an hour later LEO shows. I forgot all about it, people moved. Like 6 months later I get subpoena to court for this. I take day off work and go. I see this couple there. Hours later they call her case. She jumps up and runs out of court room. After they call her name a few times judge tosses it since "she is not there". They thank me for coming and tell me I can go. If I said what I wanted to say I would have been in jail. Last time I ever call 911 and tell them who I am. Keep a couple blank cells for this now. Will call give info and hang up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top