JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ok, i'm sorry this has turned into a "Innocent civilian VS LEO" thread. Did the officer make mistakes or bad judgement? maybe? Was Mr woodcarver "an innocent civilian"? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! He was a SCUMBAG!!! If i caught him standing there "innocently" within 50 feet of any of my kids (boy or girls) i would shoot him between the eyes. I dont give a F*** if it was his legal constitutional right to stand there. HOW MANY TIMES HAS HE BEEN ARRESTED? OVER 100!!! 30+ convictions!!! Come on you MORONS!!! Rape, lewd conduct, indecent exposure(multiple convictions) resisting arrest, assault.... WTF WTF WTF!!!!!

Somebody with a brain please answer this... Did he really have a constitutional right to carry a knife of any size? Or was he possibly on what would seem like a lifetime parole or probation? where he would not be allowed to carry ANY item that could be used as a weapon... I believe if this is the case he has forfeited many of his "constitutional rights".

The only time this guy wasnt being arrested was when there was no LEO around to see him showing off his D*** to whoever was around. STILL DEFENDING MR WOODCARVER???

The only injustice i see is the fact that a rookie cop is going to pay for someone that should have been locked up with the key thrown away.. OR BETTER YET, SHOT WITH HIS BODY DUMPED IN THE LANDFILL.
Why didnt any of you defending this piece of slime invite him in for dinner with your wife and kids??? Oh too bad he's dead now... but there are hundreds more like him.. Go down to your local bridge, invite one in... OHHHH you dont want to? OHHH if he was standing on your front doorstep "innocently" knocking on your door,,, WHAT?!! you would shoot him through the door...
THATS WHAT I F***** THOUGHT...

INSERT Profanity laced PERSONAL ATTACK ON INTELLIGENCE THAT WOULD GET ME BANNED....

INSERT Profanity laced PERSONAL ATTACK ON INTELLIGENCE THAT WOULD GET ME BANNED....

internet-high-five.jpg

Mehserle's case is a prime example of an officer screwing up. In that case, he thought he was shooting the guy with the taser. It went to GJ and they found merit in the case. He went to trial and was convicted. See, the system can work.

The system 'worked' because it was a was caught on video. The other 99% of the time, the cop's mistakes would be covered up by filing a BS report, and it would not have been questioned.

The advent of cameras being ubiquitous in society has revealed that police always lie when they screw up.

The system 'worked' because it was a was caught on video. The other 99% of the time, the cop's mistakes would be covered up by filing a BS report, and it would not have been questioned.

The advent of camera's being ubiquitous in society has revealed that police always lie when they screw up.

Yup.

The advent of cameras being ubiquitous in society has revealed that police always lie when they screw up.

So cops ALWAYS lie when they screw up? Really? ALWAYS???? Where are your stats or facts to back that up? :s0112::s0112::s0112::s0112: Fail.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top