JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds sensational at first glance, but follow the link to "findings" and read the results of the investigation. Most of the allegations of misconduct were dismissed. The interesting thing revealed in all this is that ANTIFA was monitoring police communications and disemminating what they learned to their followers through social media. SPD was aware of this monitoring and attempted to cover their movements by making false transmissions. This would have made an interesting story. Instead, Seattle Times would rather smear the SPD. One has to ask whose side The Seattle Times is on.

My only issue is that they included another NGO in their charade. If they wanted to say that the WA National Guard/ or the Pierce county sheriff was rolling in, I'd be OK with that as the ANTIFA violence could be directed towards a group that could be part of the plan. Direction ANTIFA action towards a group of citizens would increase the likelihood that things go sideways. Glad that things didn't get out of hand and spiral.

The wording of the article shows a slant towards a certain viewpoint about the events.
It is a beautifully written propaganda piece....if you also lean in towards viewpoint of the "reporter".
Andy

It's interesting that when a real insurrection took place, by armed insurrectionists, the media won't use the term insurrection. It was a "protest zone."

I don't believe the article states that the Proud Boys were actually present anywhere at the time. Only that SPD used the name Proud Boys to strike fear into the hearts of the ANTIFA insurrectionists, which they obviously did. No ANTIFA violence was directed anywhere. It only caused them to "barricade themselves" according to the article.

I hope they all brought clean underwear. :s0140:

Sounds sensational at first glance, but follow the link to "findings" and read the results of the investigation. Most of the allegations of misconduct were dismissed. The interesting thing revealed in all this is that ANTIFA was monitoring police communications and disemminating what they learned to their followers through social media. SPD was aware of this monitoring and attempted to cover their movements by making false transmissions. This would have made an interesting story. Instead, Seattle Times would rather smear the SPD. One has to ask whose side The Seattle Times is on.
Pot smoking, uberdouchebaglibtards,,,thats who, oh and commie man, lots 0 commies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top