JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Step one "public safety emergency."
Step two martial law?

Burglary is also off the chart right now.
People are not acting like human beings.

Current economy + current social climate = disaster.

If you want to hire new cops in a down economy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop arresting criminals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,allow crime to go unchecked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,refuse to work overtime and if you do work overtime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sleep in your car. Let crime rates sky-rocket and refuse to act unless you get more flunkies for your department.

Cops and criminals work hand in hand to protect their industry from outsiders,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in Spokane this week a felon with 130 arrests escaped from jail. When a person called to report his location the 911 operator refused to send officers to arrest the felon( who had promised a massive crime spree posted to Youtube). Only a call to local media could force them to arrest their brother-in-arms and stop much needed crime spree.

If you want to hire new cops in a down economy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop arresting criminals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,allow crime to go unchecked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,refuse to work overtime and if you do work overtime,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sleep in your car. Let crime rates sky-rocket and refuse to act unless you get more flunkies for your department.

][/QUOTE]

I thought that was what they were DOING...

I can imagine that in Seattle the response could be to attempt to disarm the populace - but not here in Oregon.
NFW: they wouldn't even try it here.

I'm surprised to see that the gang shootings are up so much in Portland this year too - 20 versus 12 by this date last year.
Portland police investigating 20th gang shooting of 2012 - KPTV - FOX 12

But the general trend in violent crime in Cascadia has been going down for two decades, and so even if it really is on the upswing, it has a loooong way to go before it catches up to the crime rate in 1992.
A Bite Taken Out of Crime | Sightline Daily

So please keep the news reports in perspective.

I'm in North Portland and we have a series of daylight robberies here in my neighborhood, and it appears they're laying in wait for people to leave for work and hitting them immediately.

My mother in law Lives with me, and I will admit that it's nice always having at least ONE person in my house 24/7. Someone hit my backyard 10 days ago and was under my Kids' bedroom window, stealing my Eldest's collected deposit bottles.

I actually feel worse for any burglar who crosses her, At least I carry a gun, She'd hit any intruder with a Stun-gun and a hunting knife. That's if the Newfoundland hasn't already taken them down. (Never had such a protective dog... Tries to rescue the Kids from the wading pool)

Tough old bird, and her daughter's cut from the same cloth...

I love my mother in law... I love my mother in law... I love my mother in law....;)

the gangs are the only ones with jobs and job security.their business is booming,just like in mexico right now.
they are sitting on stacks of cash they make in the downed economy selling drugs and buying stolen goods for a few rocks of crack or a little bag of meth.
the more we lose power the more power the gangs will amass until we look like mexico,the cops will work for the gang leaders(more than they already do)because they can make more in a dirty deal than they can with a month of labor and overtime.

the gangs are the only ones with jobs and job security.their business is booming,just like in mexico right now.
they are sitting on stacks of cash they make in the downed economy selling drugs and buying stolen goods for a few rocks of crack or a little bag of meth.
the more we lose power the more power the gangs will amass until we look like mexico,the cops will work for the gang leaders(more than they already do)because they can make more in a dirty deal than they can with a month of labor and overtime.
You want to destroy the Mexican drug cartels? Legalize marijuana for growth and sale in the USA. Then regulate and tax it. That would destroy the vast majority of their profits and create a windfall for our economy. Of course Coors doesn't want this happening because it might cut into their profits.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top