Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Seattle Police Chief to Join Gun Debate

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Joe Link, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Original story here --> http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/385214_debate28.html

2. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Nice post but debating with a gun grabber is like trying to put out a fire by spitting at it...
    An unarmed population is an obedient population.

Plus when they take our guns it will be safer.. FOR CRIMINALS

NPR is a spokes hole for the Democratic party no bones about it.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yeah, no joke, it's not worth my energy to argue anymore. Figured I'd post it to make sure people know about the Chief. I plan on making a post once my account gets activated, and I'll be sure to mention this site.

4. s_ribs

s_ribs Tigard, OR Member

Interesting...

5. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

We already know all about him...

If he wants to decrease the number of guns circulating in the hands of criminals, he might start with his own behavior first. His Glock was stolen from his car while he was out eating dinner. I don't believe it has ever been found.

The City is now worried about gang violence. However, in recent years they cut their gang unit (which has since been restored; now playing catch-up) and are now making cuts to programs that keep kids out of gangs. But, it's easier to blame guns for violence than do the hard (expensive) work it takes to address the root causes. Smart public policy...

6. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

The Chief has to take his platform to the national level now, as he lost the bid to ban guns from the Seattle area.

Have met him a few times, he's quite the goofball........