JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd answer that with a question. "Does it matter?"

If a neighbor wants to complain about me downing their remote controlled toy, they'll probably take 10 seconds to think about just how I brought it down, put their heads down and return to their homes with their mouths shut and their palms sweaty.

Ditto the "others."

Probably not. Neighbor = vandalism call, and a lawyer.
Police = no-knock.

Was watching the news this evening and saw a butch of anti/moonbats on the tube squawking and squallering about how it's wrong that the Seattle PD wants drones.

For once, I agree with them.

WTH does a simple PD need with drones? We're not the UK. It's like they want to make this shift from police to big brother overseers.

What are the chance the folks in Seattle will let this happen? What are the chances it will slowly infect the rest of the state like a cancer?

Is it wrong that I saw their drones and immediately wished I had them for scouting for deer?

<broken link removed>

What what I thought for sure you would agree with this, anything else Obama wants or says you agree with

Portland is the maker of the Shackled lined rail cars made for Femma.. ( if your one to believe in such things) <broken link removed>

Well I've been in the rail business for 20yrs. 12 at the gunderson plant in Portland and 8 more with the railroad and have never seen or heard of these. The 3 tier white ones are auto racks. If I ever see any I'll post pics of them . But don't hold your breath .

EVO 4G

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads