JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seattle tv news guy Ken Schramm has been blasting the Mossyrock Chief of Police for not haveing his weapons secured in his own home. I have 2 teenage kids and still don't leave my guns unsecure, but I also hunt down there and my friend have guns laying around camp with unsecured doors on their cabin. It is just a different lifestyle down there. Is it really news for them to dicate how they think you should live? I realize that he had his creds and duty weapon stolen along with a few hunting rifles. But I don't remember them hammering the Asst PC in Seattle for his unmarked cruiser being broken into and haveing his back up piece stolen. Am I off base here?

Seattle tv news guy Ken Schramm has been blasting the Mossyrock Chief of Police for not haveing his weapons secured in his own home. I have 2 teenage kids and still don't leave my guns unsecure, but I also hunt down there and my friend have guns laying around camp with unsecured doors on their cabin. It is just a different lifestyle down there. Is it really news for them to dicate how they think you should live? I realize that he had his creds and duty weapon stolen along with a few hunting rifles. But I don't remember them hammering the Asst PC in Seattle for his unmarked cruiser being broken into and haveing his back up piece stolen. Am I off base here?

Not a bit.

:s0112:sounds like the sodomites of seattle are having an unproductive day. Its always easy to attack simpler folk minding their own business. Another reason to always vote against city sheeple as they get bored easily from their busy schedules:nuts: If you dont think like them your not right:s0114:

Schramm has an anti bias... i.e. Hypocrite!
A month or so ago he was going off about a potential law that would make leaving your keys in the car illegal and how wrong it is to blame / punish the victim / target of theft.

In his world a theft of one deadly tool is not the same as a different deadly tool!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top