Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
DSG Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Reactions
Seattle tv news guy Ken Schramm has been blasting the Mossyrock Chief of Police for not haveing his weapons secured in his own home. I have 2 teenage kids and still don't leave my guns unsecure, but I also hunt down there and my friend have guns laying around camp with unsecured doors on their cabin. It is just a different lifestyle down there. Is it really news for them to dicate how they think you should live? I realize that he had his creds and duty weapon stolen along with a few hunting rifles. But I don't remember them hammering the Asst PC in Seattle for his unmarked cruiser being broken into and haveing his back up piece stolen. Am I off base here?

Reactions
Seattle tv news guy Ken Schramm has been blasting the Mossyrock Chief of Police for not haveing his weapons secured in his own home. I have 2 teenage kids and still don't leave my guns unsecure, but I also hunt down there and my friend have guns laying around camp with unsecured doors on their cabin. It is just a different lifestyle down there. Is it really news for them to dicate how they think you should live? I realize that he had his creds and duty weapon stolen along with a few hunting rifles. But I don't remember them hammering the Asst PC in Seattle for his unmarked cruiser being broken into and haveing his back up piece stolen. Am I off base here?

Not a bit.

Reactions
:s0112:sounds like the sodomites of seattle are having an unproductive day. Its always easy to attack simpler folk minding their own business. Another reason to always vote against city sheeple as they get bored easily from their busy schedules:nuts: If you dont think like them your not right:s0114:

Reactions
Schramm has an anti bias... i.e. Hypocrite!
A month or so ago he was going off about a potential law that would make leaving your keys in the car illegal and how wrong it is to blame / punish the victim / target of theft.

In his world a theft of one deadly tool is not the same as a different deadly tool!

Project Appleseed
Copeland Custom Gunworks
NW Custom Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
DSG Arms

Latest Resource Reviews