JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right, punish 99 innocent ones so that 1 guilty doesn't walk...
Don't fool your self into thinking the mentality of the left supports the freeing of the 99% of the guilty so the 1% of the innocent can go free.I give you Mr Zimmerman as exhibit A.Also see my post above concerning the 1% factor of protesters.They all know whats going to happen under these circumstances,only some of them have the stones to make the violence happen, while the rest are content to sit back and let it happen.

I thought WA law allowed for confiscation of weapons during a declared emergency even if you had a CPL? The law might not specifically say they can do it but there isn't any specific prohibition under emergency powers.

RCW 43.06.220 allows the Governor to prohibit weapons etc, but doesn't allow a mayor to do it.

Yet another reason to be armed in Seattle.
Fat boy is a chair setting butt-head who lack of ability is exceeded by only by his predecessor.

I'll just stay away in stead.If the powers? (hmmm) that be, can't take care of this,KNOWING GOOD AND WELL,that this was going to happening,then I don't need to spend money in that city.

I thought WA law allowed for confiscation of weapons during a declared emergency.....<snip>

wasn't that long ago mayor Ray we-all-be-chocolate Nagin thought he had the authority to declare all firearms contraband. i've not compared legal standing between the two cities but the Nagin's emergency order was ultimate declared illegal and thus, set aside. but for a while the city's firearm owning citizens paid a heavy price during the harvest/confiscation period.

granted, not quite what Seattle mayor declared earlier this week, though headed off in a direction potentially in conflict with state laws, too

May Day aftermath: Court appearances, accountability and lingering questions

As suspects arrested the other day in the Seattle protests make their court appearances, there are questions remaining about Mayor Mike McGinn’s emergency order banning “any weapons” from the downtown area – it was quickly rescinded less than 24 hours later – and what might happen next year

<broken link removed>

It's garbage like this that makes me think it's time to impeach this moron. When you violate citizen's rights, you should be held accountable. If I go to Seattle and am injured because of my right to protect myself has been infringed, I'm suing the jerk. He should go walk the streets unprotected and see how long he thinks this garbage is a good idea.

Might I point out that this only applied after the "black-bloc" started their illegal acts. I agree that this order should state that it is only for people that are believed to be breaking the law. A general ban on "all weapons" is too far to stop this. Heck the order was most likely not needed.

Holy crap, Dave...you don't pull any punches do you?

Many people think Seattle got a taste of "just rewards" the other day. A city that offers sanctuary to illegal aliens, that entertains every kind of left wing lunacy; this is a city where Black Bloc outlaws ought to be welcome.

It hasn't been a habit of mine, I admit.
;)

It also helps marginalize your articles to a more centrist group that finds insight into your readings. I have a friend that reads you regularly (who tends to be neutral-to-pro-2A) that raised more than an eyebrow at that.

Just be aware - and maybe you don't care - but if you want to continue to be effective to a larger group, sometimes pulling punches is the most effective way to be effective.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top