JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more fun in Dying Seattle. Haven't been there going on four years now, with no intentions of returning. Let the democrats live in their utopia...

This is just another reason to be armed, wherever you go, each and every day...

Last Edited:
I have had a few confrontations with rough panhandlers and crazies at the waterfront. It's a freaking tourist area you'd think the city would want to keep clean and safe. Even down in front of whatever building you go to for passports was bad.

For all the billions in tax money on the table readily available for some people while our major cities are reduced to naked crazy people with knives and Seattle/Portland/SF just want you to point and yell, Stranger Danger, like a child.

We need that 12 year old Virginian kid with the wrench: I got this. Apparently, naked crazy people is my thing. Hold my beer!

Wife and I used to enjoy going to downtown now and then to knock around. Long ago it got to where I just could not enjoy it. Too often I would see people like this kook who had just not yet gone off. There are a LOT of kooks roaming down there. Voters have so far decided they support it so it keeps getting worse. Decade or so back one of these well known street kooks got killed like this. Guy was at lunch and he out of the blue attacked him and started pounding him. Picked the wrong target as the guy had a CPL and .357. He killed him. The "news" and the "public" were all up in arms that nothing was done to the guy who defended himself for a while.

Seatle has more then their fair share of street scum. But they offer more to these type of people then other places offer them.
They have a nice cool place for this type of scum, it's called a unmarked grave in a large landfill.

Wife and I used to enjoy going to downtown now and then to knock around. Long ago it got to where I just could not enjoy it. Too often I would see people like this kook who had just not yet gone off. There are a LOT of kooks roaming down there. Voters have so far decided they support it so it keeps getting worse. Decade or so back one of these well known street kooks got killed like this. Guy was at lunch and he out of the blue attacked him and started pounding him. Picked the wrong target as the guy had a CPL and .357. He killed him. The "news" and the "public" were all up in arms that nothing was done to the guy who defended himself for a while.

When this same thing happens in Portland and a CCW person defends their life and lifes of others I doubt the court would see them as a hero. The perpetrator was a good boy turning his life around attending butchers school

Last Edited:
Seatle has more then their fair share of street scum. But they offer more to these type of people then other places offer them.
They have a nice cool place for this type of scum, it's called a unmarked grave in a large landfill.

That's not street scum. That's the voting base for Washington's candidate for the Whitehouse.

When this same thing happens in Portland and a CCW person defends their life and lifes of others I doubt the court would see them as a hero. The perpetrator was a good boy turning his life around attending butchers school
If it's Portland, expect jail time, look what happened to Mike Strickland for just pulling his weapon on an advancing and aggressive crowd during one of those tantrum protest, er riots...

No thanks, bad enough to have to drive through that shiethole know as Portland, zero intentions of stopping there...

If it's Portland, expect jail time, look what happened to Mike Strickland for just pulling his weapon on an advancing and aggressive crowd during one of those tantrum protest, er riots...

No thanks, bad enough to have to drive through that shiethole know as Portland, zero intentions of stopping there...

I've declined invatations for he 4th and birthdays .social occasions . including potential financial gain. There is not a fair price that can be placed on spending. 5 Minutes anywhere in Multnomah county

So with these things happening more and more how do people not see that this is a mental health issue and not a gun control issue?!!!

But yet here we are law abiding citizens fighting for our rights because the vast majority are to damn stupid to look up form there phones!!!:mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top