JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ManyGlocks said - Stab vests are not just for the U.K anymore...

Uh, it might not interest you to know this, but here in yUK, where I live, only the police wear stab-proof vests...

However, I realise that that might not be want you want to hear, so as a crumb of comfort, I offer you this photograph of a few locals out for a stroll in the deadly English countryside...

View attachment 599370
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not ideal of course but anything is better than just hoping 911 will save her. An amazing number just figure it will never happen to them and do nothing.
Yeah I don't really know what to do to change her mind, she like`s shooting with me at the range and is not `scared ` of pistols or rifles, but she is from the UK and I think it is just ingrained in her to call a LEO, of course I could always get my lazy butt out of bed and drive her to work lolololol.

Yeah I don't really know what to do to change her mind, she like`s shooting with me at the range and is not `scared ` of pistols or rifles, but she is from the UK and I think it is just ingrained in her to call a LEO, of course I could always get my lazy butt out of bed and drive her to work lolololol.

When I met Wife she had not owned a gun in her life. Had shot, just not really interested. Bought another .22 pistol to teach her, got her to get her CPL, then a 5 shot 38 for her to carry. Over many years she went through I lost track of guns. VERY recoil sensitive so that limits things. Then it was the weight. She finally ended up with a small .22 (Ruger SR) she likes. Of course wish she would carry something better but, I figure that she will carry is a win and will live with it.

Thats great, yeah a .22lr is a really good cartridge, way back in the day it was the fav of mafia hit men, no recoil, not much noise, and lets face it, its shot placement that really counts.

Thats great, yeah a .22lr is a really good cartridge, way back in the day it was the fav of mafia hit men, no recoil, not much noise, and lets face it, its shot placement that really counts.

The one upside is she really loves the little pistol so she shoots it a lot. Even joined some Women's group that shoots. So she could if needed make head shots. She has gone through a boat load of different guns that she would soon decide she did not like. This one she bought couple years ago and still seems to love it. If they made it in .32 it would be perfect but of course don't see that happening.

Mossad like it, too. One operator holds the BG while the other empties the magazine under his armpit. Or just four in the ear. either one does it.

So I hear.

911 might not be a adequate replacement for 1911.
Hey! Don't diss 911's :D

8A4257C0-E96A-42C0-B36F-4556B49576FD.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews