JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HA!

tumblr_lc766ew6Fo1qe6mn3o1_500.gif

Anyone else wonder if crap like this is just some nut with a gun, or a "plant" for more gun control? Lots of stories these days of stupid guys doing stupid things with guns. Still waiting on a "Jared Lee Loughner Safety Act Against Firearms" law to be proposed. Maybe after obama gets reelected.

One of my first thoughts about it if there was no damage

So you think that some anti gun/anti American group found some loser or someone who would risk getting themselves killed, and then put a gun in his hand and had him start shooting randomly, in order to have more ammunition for their cause of gun control? Really? It seems more likely to me (just my opinion of course) that some guy just snapped, or is just that dumb. A guy in central WA the other day was caught selling weed on a courthouse lawn. Just as stupid of an act but I doubt anyone is thinking it was a stunt to justify even stricter drug laws. 95% of the population are complete morons and of those morons some are really really really dumb and do really really really dumb things.

I heard that he was dropped off on Capital Hill.

I heard that he was dropped off from a BLACK HELICOPTER WITH NO MARKINGS!

I heard that it was a BLACK STEALTH HELICOPTER WITH NO MARKINGS THAT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SOUND!

I heard that it was a BLACK STEALTH HELICOPTER WITH NO MARKINGS THAT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SOUND THAT YOU COULD SEE RIGHT THROUGH!

Last guy to shoot rounds at the WH was very anti-Obama. I would think Mitt Romney, former CEO of a company that raided companies and left them for bankruptcy is less OWS's cup of tea than Obama is.

Jeeze, stay on topic, and if you won't then just fall into your BS pool of agenda driven propaganda and drown already. I'm tired of the infantile, Cass Sunstien inspired, Occupy wanna be, Dhimmi Orcs fouling the internet. Go back to your X-Box, this is the adult only room

Jeeze, stay on topic, and if you won't then just fall into your BS pool of agenda driven propaganda and drown already. I'm tired of the infantile, Cass Sunstien inspired, Occupy wanna be, Dhimmi Orcs fouling the internet. Go back to your X-Box, this is the adult only room

So it's okay to be anti-Obama here but not anti-Mitt Romney?

I hope not. If Romney is elected, I'll lead the rebellion.

Politics are usually the kiss of death in a gun forum, no matter which way you go. There are Conservatives who like the President. The are Liberals who can't stand him. There are Liberals who carry guns, there are anti-gun Conservatives.

The basis of this is tolerance. If there is no tolerance here, that's a good thing to know.

:rolleyes:

Yeah. The police and the city attorney are all in on it. And you know that that bunch can keep better security than the armed forces.

Wait, wait, wait, before you go any further, I need my hat.

My tinfoil hat.

But I forget which side goes out for protection from the massive organs of the city government.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top