JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
“After the suspect was read his rights, he was asked why he fired the gun. He told officers he wanted to see if the gun still worked,” said police spokesman Mark Jamieson.

“While he was walking, the suspect was randomly firing his handgun in the direction of several buildings, at the ground, and into the air. The suspect reloaded at least once and continued to fire indiscriminately, causing a significant risk to the public,” Jamieson wrote in a news release.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
This being Capitol Hill, it must've been 'performance art'

Dont give the National Endowment of the (f)Arts any ideas, he would be next in line for a million dollar grant, just like the guy who smeared crap on canvas. I am totally jealous I didnt think of it first. I could have a been a kagillionaire in a month!

No injuries or property damage? Was he shooting blanks or rubber bullets? Regardless, what an idiot! I hope he is found mentally incompetent to ever legally own a firearm again!

Sorry if over-reacting. It's just that people like this simply make it harder for the law abiding citizen to peacefully continue exercising his/her 2nd amendment right.

And I cannot join you guys joking around over this incident. Perhaps tomorrow I will be able to laugh at it. Not today.

Some thing tells me it was blown out of proportion like the anti-gun media always does. He probably was out shooting at a tree and all the neighbors said he was shooting 'all over the place.' Regardless he's an idiot; but you have to take what the media says - especially fear mongering local news - with a grain of salt. If you watch the local news, take notes about what percentage of the stories are about how you should be very scared of something and how the government is trying to help you. I'd say 80%.

I do 'desk pops' all the time. No biggie.

HA!

tumblr_lc766ew6Fo1qe6mn3o1_500.gif

Anyone else wonder if crap like this is just some nut with a gun, or a "plant" for more gun control? Lots of stories these days of stupid guys doing stupid things with guns. Still waiting on a "Jared Lee Loughner Safety Act Against Firearms" law to be proposed. Maybe after obama gets reelected.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top