JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Article and snippet below. So people from the City of Seattle and King County did NOT want this fellow jailed for a long period of time.

He gets out of jail, and *boom* throws coffee on a toddler.

"Great job", Pete Holmes and Anita Khandelwal...

Sister of prolific Seattle offender: Judge 'absolutely correct' to put him in jail

"At the beginning of the year, Calderon pleaded guilty after assaulting a stranger. The prosecuting attorney recommended a plea deal of 30 days in jail and a treatment program.

The case sparked controversy when Judge Ed McKenna ignored the prosecutor's recommendation and sentenced Calderon to one year in jail, the maximum sentence.

"At some point, I think the public needs to be protected," McKenna said while issuing his sentence. "The question I have is at what point does the city decide to protect the public? Given someone's history such as Mr. Calderon's, isn't it likely he's going to commit another offense, and most likely another serious offense?"

That ruling made waves. Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes and the King County's director of public defense, Anita Khandelwal, called for Judge McKenna to step down as presiding judge. McKenna refused.

Calderon was released last week after serving just eight months of his 12-month sentence. Just two days later, he was arrested again — after he randomly threw coffee on a toddler."

Hopefully the news will report this soon:
'Francisco Calderon, recently released after throwing coffee on a toddler in Seattle was found dead with a single gunshot wound to the head'.

Last Edited:

I have no words for this.
I would sue the city, DA, Mayor, Governor, not to mention ending this guys reign of terror.

Saddest thing is, he is one of many
In Portland, during just the most recent riot by A-Fa , across town there was a "Naked bike ride" at the same time.
Oh, and when this was happening the Mayor ,who also made himself the Police commissioner, was on an eco-tour
of Ecuador & the Police chief was out of state. This event was published- everyone knew it was going down;
it's called Plausible Deniability. What was the Mayors response? He flew to DC to speak to the Senate about
what a good job we were doing on climate control.

This town is lost, dead. To paraphrase Lenin: "Opium is the Opiate of the People." Many people here are asleep,
made that way by craft beers, street fairs, walks, protests, fur-babies, lax marijuana/drug laws, etc. The people
that should be the most politically active to stop this kind of thing are riding nude in public. The number of
attacks by profoundly mentally ill people or severe druggies compounds every day. You literally have to weave
in traffic to avoid hitting them and staying at home doesn't work because people have been stabbed by druggies
with their own kitchen knives. Many people I know have changed their routines in an attempt to avoid them.

The thing is they are not just from this area. I've seen druggies (by their appearance) living in their vehicles
with plates from as far away as South Carolina & Florida- this area acts like a magnate.

This was our Nepalese Knife attack:
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2018/01/front_avenue_incident.htm
again
Man with exotic knife attacks man outside Portland union hall, police say
This is one of my all time favorites
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2011/04/defendant_goes_to_trial_for_ax.htm

People are fleeing the area and I'm moving to a remote area out of state as soon as funds allow.

Blessings,
Longbeard

.This was our Nepalese Knife attack:
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2018/01/front_avenue_incident.htm
again
Man with exotic knife attacks man outside Portland union hall, police say
This is one of my all time favorites
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2011/04/defendant_goes_to_trial_for_ax.htm

People are fleeing the area and I'm moving to a remote area out of state as soon as funds allow.

Blessings,
Longbeard

The first and third link are broken, it will work if you add an "L" to the end of the link.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top