JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
we just need a nice big earthquake to loosen up that landfill and sink seattle into the puget sound. Then we can be rid of them :D maybe then they'll all move back to california where they belong with the rest of the PC libtards.

we just need a nice big earthquake to loosen up that landfill and sink seattle into the puget sound. Then we can be rid of them :D maybe then they'll all move back to california where they belong with the rest of the PC libtards.
If the quake is that big, it's likely that the cascade will become the new coastal mountains and badlands in eastern Oregon will become the new cascades. Remember, a lot of it is the Columbia lava flow after all.

When you step out of the bounds of a "Community"... Then you should no longer be apart of the community... Until you can " Learn to play well with others" , so to speak.

What the hell is wrong with calling things , what there are?
A suspect is still innocent until proven guilty ... I don't see a reason for a name change.

Oh wait ... if we change the name of something we find unpleasant ... Suddenly its much better and more pleasant with its new name...:confused::eek:

What a useless standard for an already overworked Law Enforcement Officer.
Andy

Sorry Brother, a Suspect is considered GUILTY Until they can prove their Innocence, that is what I have noticed since 1997. Even if you prove your innocence, the c ourts in my area are Not Honest and will cover their own Butts and the Cops Lie a LOT. Source- Personal experience.

Some of you Older folks may remember Peace Officers, I Miss them, they were Honest, Good Men and women that you could trust, they were helpful in most contact with them, NOT like the Statist PIGS that serve and Protect the state ONLY and when they stop you or come to your home, they Look for anything they can get to bust ya for, Now I Hate them with a Passion they may know some day.

Last Edited:
Sounds like you have had some bad experiences with law enforcement.
I still stand by my statement of a suspect is still innocent until proven guilty ... At least where I live.
Edit to add:
More to the point of my original post , changing the name of something to make it sound "better" , is a fix for a non existent problem.
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews