JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it illegal for grocery store to impose a "hero service charge" in their Seattles store which an additional 25% is collected at check out? That will help pay for the heroic actions of grocery workers who selflessly bagged my frozen pizza and collect wondering shopping carts stolen by homeless people? :D
LOL, I suppose that might have applied before we understood that the true death rate is barely above the average flue.

"Their ultimate goal is to kill the middle class.
They only want the rich ruling class and the poor service class to control."

BINGO!! This explains the full court press for gun control.
There is no limit to the outrages that can be perpetrated against an unarmed populace, and voting is just the adult equivalent of a letter to Santa.

BINGO!! This explains the full court press for gun control.
There is no limit to the outrages that can be perpetrated against an unarmed populace, and voting is just the adult equivalent of a letter to Santa.
People who keep saying this are just helping make a self fulfilling prophecy. Voting is the only way we can keep the freedoms we are losing. People who will not bother to vote because there is too much to do, like watch TV, and such are NEVER going to fight in any way. People who fantasize about another revolution just make those who pay little attention far more willing to vote for more gun control.
If we can get those who care about freedom to vote and vote well we can make change. Threats about taking up arms against the Government are just bluster that harms. A few kooks will take this to heart and do something stupid. Which will just lead law makers to pass more laws with most of the nation saying its OK.

People who keep saying this are just helping make a self fulfilling prophecy. Voting is the only way we can keep the freedoms we are losing. People who will not bother to vote because there is too much to do, like watch TV, and such are NEVER going to fight in any way. People who fantasize about another revolution just make those who pay little attention far more willing to vote for more gun control.
If we can get those who care about freedom to vote and vote well we can make change. Threats about taking up arms against the Government are just bluster that harms. A few kooks will take this to heart and do something stupid. Which will just lead law makers to pass more laws with most of the nation saying its OK.
Voting is very important but it is far from our only discourse. And if you hadn't noticed, there's been a bit of bubblegumery afoot lately with regard to voting.

Voting is very important but it is far from our only discourse. And if you hadn't noticed, there's been a bit of bubblegumery afoot lately with regard to voting.
There has always been some "cheating". As long as its run by humans that will never change. When people tell anyone who will listen to them that voting is a waste all they do is insure we keep losing. The people who will not bother to vote are NEVER going to use force to help themselves. People getting on a keyboard and sounding the alarm will manage to set off a few kooks though. For every kook who starts shooting or bombing the mass voters will say "yes we need more laws" because they fear the kooks far more than the law makers. Voting sadly is the only way. Lack of voting is why we have the mess we have. :s0092:
Since so many who should know better insist they will not help I guess we deserve what we are getting . I feel bad for the young who will get to taste the results of so many who refused to work to keep the amazing freedom we had.

There has always been some "cheating". As long as its run by humans that will never change. When people tell anyone who will listen to them that voting is a waste all they do is insure we keep losing. The people who will not bother to vote are NEVER going to use force to help themselves. People getting on a keyboard and sounding the alarm will manage to set off a few kooks though. For every kook who starts shooting or bombing the mass voters will say "yes we need more laws" because they fear the kooks far more than the law makers. Voting sadly is the only way. Lack of voting is why we have the mess we have. :s0092:
Since so many who should know better insist they will not help I guess we deserve what we are getting . I feel bad for the young who will get to taste the results of so many who refused to work to keep the amazing freedom we had.
Good point but I was talking about second box. I never said anything about the third one.

I didn't say people shouldn't vote, just that they shouldn't put any stock in it.

I vote because:
Heroes died for it, and I won't waste their sacrifice.
The value of my vote is 1 over infinity (minus the value of the fraudulent votes) but that's my infinitesimal and I will use it.
People who don't vote shouldn't complain about the state of .gov.
When the time comes to vote @ 3200 fps I can do so in good conscience.

But not because I think it makes any difference.

That's a hell of a backfire.

Turned out, instead of getting a raise, they lost their jobs entirely!
Unfortunately since a large percentage of grocery workers are young, dont have a clue, or just brainwashed by the UFCW, "Corporate America" will be blamed when their jobs disappear in favor of dot com delivery firms.
Ever notice the price of a "Big Mac" these days ? Burger flipping was never intended to be a unionized "career".
"But But But"...."There aren't enough good jobs". Tell it to the unions and corrupt politicians..that's where the money is going.

Unfortunately since a large percentage of grocery workers are young, dont have a clue, or just brainwashed by the UFCW, "Corporate America" will be blamed when their jobs disappear in favor of dot com delivery firms.
Ever notice the price of a "Big Mac" these days ? Burger flipping was never intended to be a unionized "career".
"But But But"...."There aren't enough good jobs". Tell it to the unions and corrupt politicians..that's where the money is going.
We could have a ton of manufacturing jobs here in a heartbeat but it would cost a few politicians millions of dollars in personal "income".

FIXED IT FOR YOU
tenor.gif

We could have a ton of manufacturing jobs here in a heartbeat but it would cost a few politicians millions of dollars in personal "income".
I'm really hoping the US politicians hiding their wealth will pop up in the Pandora Papers.

Of course, there is still the on-going sleaze saga with Hunter Biden

"I already changed my mind. The real estate up there is outrageous. $50k for this one bedroom:"

That photo doesn't include the surroundings. The neighbors are living in tents.
Yeah, in which case you're buying the cheapest house in the neighborhood. I heard that's a good strategy!

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top