JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe it's just me,I mean the traffic count at that location is huge,but a one way traffic count,but that isn't even the last location I would pick for a store. I'm guessing it was the convenience of having a store front in place and people knowing where Butch's was but I doubt he will wish he was still there after a few months at a new location.
(99 is a split hiway and it takes forever to make a u turn at a light)

Some states are taking our Gun rights away quickly like WA and OR lets just say the west coast
liberal movement and other states are becoming more gun friendly everyday there is a clear divide
among the states, I really do believe it comes down to how folks vote and stand up for there rights, even if the business out here would post a sign that says guns welcome just like the
ones that post guns not allowed / signs /posters/stickers/ supporting gun rights we need to
show that their is TWO sides of the fence, it just seems to me that WA has let the liberals
walk all over them there is as many of us as there is them but the majority of us remain silent and most likely don't even vote. :s0060::s0160:
This is just my opinion :s0151:

Why it s a good move, its 100% what they want. San Fransisco in the 1970's had 100's of gun shops and even indoor ranges. Now they have none as of last year the last one close regulated and taxed out of business. Sadly just because he closed does not mean liberal town USA will go buy guns elsewhere most just wont. I have friends up there that are hardcore gun owners and they tell me horror stories of living in Seattle the person on person crime is sky rocketing and the cities response is to help disarm the citizens o_O:mad:o_O. As freestoneangler said I am sure the hardcores like all of us will go outsides but the new owner and borderline newbies probably will think they moved cause guns are bad.:confused:

The new customers i was referring to in my post are the ones that are gun owners but shop at other stores in the city.

Blissnicks.

Someone in another thread used this term, and it finally turned the light on for me. I have been wondering about this for a couple of years.

What is it about certain ideologies that makes self-defense and to another degree, self-reliance something they can't abide, or in which they have no interest?

I think I see it now. It's this mind-set that there will always be someone (usually from a government agency or big corporation like an insurance adjuster) -else who will come to your rescue.

The auto club, the police, an ambulance, food delivery, you name it, with a platoon of service people at your beck and call, you needn't be prepared to do anything other than use a cell phone or a credit card.

If the bad people of the world (including us "gun nuts" apparently) would just be NICE and never get angry at anything and just go along with the politicians who know best, empty your pockets and closets of "bad things" like weapons, we would have utopia.

Unicorns would come out of hiding and every day would be filled with rainbows and endless opportunities to live a life of stress-free privilege.

So. The Blissnicks want to "study" "Gun Violence", as if "Gun Violence" is a separate thing from any other violence. That's where they say this revenue will be dedicated. Studying.

A year or two from now, I will be not at all surprised to see the results of the "studies" indicate that the tax money should be invested in running the gun sellers, owners and customers the hell out of Seattle and beyond, if possible.

Because the means to protect yourself means there might be bad people from whom you need to be protected, and this demonstrates the flaw in their thinking: that the world is not utopia, and in a rare instance someone bad gets into the gated community, the police will always be there in time to save you.

And there's another flaw associated with this utopian dream: the notion that the mere presence of a weapon causes people to misuse it. FBI statistics, if I recall correctly, show that half of the criminal homicides are committed with hands and feet. So-called "unarmed" people.

I guess our pesky hands and feet need some taxation, too, so we can study what's up with those.

Sometimes there just isn't enough gin.

Well, what are they going to do when the last gun store leaves the city?

What will keep them from requiring Seattle residents to provide proof they have paid tax on any ammunition in their possession? Every box of Seattle Shells will have a Tax Stamp, just like cigarettes? Transporting Non-Taxed ammunition will be smuggling?

Are they still selling Seattle Shells in other stores? Walmart, Big 5, Fred Meyer??

Joe Link has been looking for some fundraising ideas- Perhaps he should apply for the Gun Violence Prevention Study dollars.

Did you know WA now as of Jan 1st started taxing youth sports I went to pay my sons swim team monthly dues and it's now plus tax ! Really a positive youth sport pay your tax unbelievable what this state has turned into.
For me I am planning to move my family out of here in a year or so

Did you know WA now as of Jan 1st started taxing youth sports I went to pay my sons swim team monthly dues and it's now plus tax ! Really a positive youth sport pay your tax unbelievable what this state has turned into.
For me I am planning to move my family out of here in a year or so
Do they call it the "Youth Sports Violence Prevention Tax"?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top