JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From time to time, as you gents and ladies might find interesting, I'll post a direct link to my Gun Rights Examiner column.

This one I thought would suit your fancy. There's an update on the Seattle Parks gun ban lawsuit, and some links to the open carry picnic held in Spokane last week, and a manhunt for escaped Arizona prisoners at Yellowstone. (And they wonder why we pushed hard for guns in parks...)

:)
==============================================

National Park manhunt for killers; Seattle asks more time in gun ban appeal

Ideally, one would never need a firearm on a camping trip, but when things go very bad and you do need a gun, you need that gun rather badly.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

The Seattle Times article this morning stated that Ms. Welch, who helped the pair escape from prison, is the "cousin and fiancée" of Mr. McCluskey.

Must be from Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!

The Seattle Times article this morning stated that Ms. Welch, who helped the pair escape from prison, is the "cousin and fiancée" of Mr. McCluskey.

Must be from Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can't confirm or deny that.

I read that as well and just figure it is in the best interest of good manners to withold comment. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top