JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like it was originally promoted here:

Worth a watch...obviously the lady is more than a little emotionally driven. The moderator pretty much accepted whatever she said as a viable reponse.

Boss

I liked it
The moderator did an excellent job. He let the guests respond to each other's statements and he just kept it moving. It was civil and not a shouting match.
Good vid
Thanks for sharing, Hueco and Boss!:s0155:

I voted "No" ...of course....but ....
Like others here have stated , I wonder how long the poll will remain open , if it will be re-worded , if it just get tossed...etc...

Seems like the people speak...but unless the people are saying what those who have been elected , agree with or like.... no one is listening....sigh.
Andy

#WeAreAllRussianBotsNow

Mark Dice

Here's a t-shirt do go with your comment:

6CDBE7DE-853B-4B25-8940-DA96A1DC267F.png

I voted "No" ...of course....but ....
Like others here have stated , I wonder how long the poll will remain open , if it will be re-worded , if it just get tossed...etc...

Seems like the people speak...but unless the people are saying what those who have been elected , agree with or like.... no one is listening....sigh.
Andy

That's because there's is a long-term agenda at play here...'the cat was let out of the bag' a few months back...

As said above, this isn't the first poll where the majority were pro2A/against new legislation...and look at majority of comments under just any GC article...most respondents do NOT support additional laws. And yet, they seem to pass, almost like magic...:rolleyes:

I do agree the presentation was decent...they covered a lot of ground...they could have easily gotten bogged down and turned into a half hour+ debate on any single point. Would be nice if they stopped skipping over the worst of 1639...never any mention of annual lifetime BGC with HIPPA waiver.

That being said, on things such as CPL, she didn't really have much other than 'I disagree' and her feelings. She was concerned/scared because my gosh, law abiding citizens could walk into a gun store, buy a firearm and after a BGC, could walk out the same day. Oh the horror...probably only happens a few thousand times a day in this country. She also made the lame excuse that a felon who wasn't allowed to possess a firearm could purchase a 'high cap' magazine. Umm, any magazine is worthless if you don't have the firearm to use it:rolleyes:. Absolute blatant example of the ineffectiveness of proposed firearms laws against determined criminals.

Boss

Looks like it was originally promoted here:

LOL. She thinks everyone that owns a gun, or concealed carry permit, should have certified training. " I " think anyone who is going to speak toward, or endorse, stricter gun laws should have certified fire arms training and learn to shoot half way decent. And a hundred, or so, hours of immersion in the firearms culture before they can speak to stricter gun laws. Other wise, these people sound like complete morons when they speak.

LOL. She thinks everyone that owns a gun, or concealed carry permit, should have certified training. " I " think anyone who is going to speak toward, or endorse, stricter gun laws should have certified fire arms training and learn to shoot half way decent. And a hundred, or so, hours of immersion in the firearms culture before they can speak to stricter gun laws. Other wise, these people sound like complete morons when they speak.

I have always been on board with this.

The problem with training mandates is that the government can use them to effectively block the right. Only one instructor in each town. Must hit 6" plate at 50 yards while wearing a blindfold. $500 training fee.
If the government wants to encourage training, a good thing, there are ways to incentivize training and reward it. Bans and taxes are not the only tools at a government's disposal. Less stick more carrot.

The problem with training mandates is that the government can use them to effectively block the right. Only one instructor in each town. Must hit 6" plate at 50 yards while wearing a blindfold. $500 training fee.
If the government wants to encourage training, a good thing, there are ways to incentivize training and reward it. Bans and taxes are not the only tools at a government's disposal. Less stick more carrot.

You have to take classes, and pass a driving test with an instructor to get a drivers license? When you get into an accident that is deemed your fault, you should go on trial and spend time in jail. And have you driving privileges taken away. Maybe forever.

You mean not be utterly ignorant on something they're attempting to legislate? There's a reason why you never see GC folks out at the range trying educate/inform themselves. That would mean they'd have to face the reality that the vast majority of guns owners are decent, law-biding folks and they wouldn't be able to continue along so blissfully.

NSFW:

Boss

Are you comparing driving to exercising a constitutional right?

Exactly. They do it. When they wreck their cars due to their fault, license to drive and car, GONE! They're pushing these laws all over the U.S. Some states have already destroyed the 2nd amendment.

Oh, I thought you were in support of government-mandated training. Now if a training completion certificate entitled you to a tax exemption for your next firearm purchase, more people would invest in the training. That's the kind of technique more governments should use. But you don't get to stand on a stage in front of activists who know nothing about guns and say you "fought the evil NRA industrial capitalist complex" if you reward CPL training. As a left wing politician you have to brag that you took away something from your political enemy and spat on them, because suburban and rural gun owners are not people deserving of respect in their eyes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top