JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Saw these on the net story was this guy found this item in his seattle home when he moved in.

Read the article on it apparently someone brought it to turn in and another person bought it off the guy for $100 and the cops found out and turned in over to investigators at ft lewis.
These are illegal to own and are supposed to be accounted for and destroyed.

Someone is going to be in deep doo doo

Probably came from this guy.
Sweet hey zus what a haul

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2014/07/29/12708250/

Agents found 37 machine guns, 2 grenade launchers, 54 high explosive grenades, 6 blocks of plastic explosives, 12 silencers, 25 feet of detonator cord, and 7 blasting caps - all adding up to what the feds call one of the largest personal arsenals of dangerous weapons in this region's history.

Last Edited:
There was a gun buyback well over a year ago (I think around 2 Thanksgivings ago) and this was turned in. I thought it turned out to be a movie prop but thank god only my memory is failing me:cool::cool::cool:

Probably came from this guy.
Sweet hey zus what a haul
Agents found 37 machine guns, 2 grenade launchers, 54 high explosive grenades, 6 blocks of plastic explosives, 12 silencers, 25 feet of detonator cord, and 7 blasting caps - all adding up to what the feds call one of the largest personal arsenals of dangerous weapons in this region's history.
Hope all the transferable machine guns were return to their rightful owners because they had to have been stollen. No way they guy could afford legal ones.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top