JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So a city puts a harsh and unfair tax on a business...
Many of these business move to a better location...or many are forced to close due the city's action.

The tax then fails ( again ) to create revenue....
Now I ain't too good at math or economics....but...
I think yer doin' it wrong there Seattle....
Andy

What portion of that did Seattle PD pay?

King County Sheriff's office is in downtown Seattle, so the billing for all the ammo goes through the headquarters address and they should pay the ammo tax too.

Many of these business move to a better location...or many are forced to close due the city's action.

Andy

But, but, but... it's the "progressive" way!! :confused:

Maths Is Hard!
I ain't no Rocket Surgeon, but, a tax that fails to generate revenue should be lifted, obviously it doesn't work as planned!
Sadly, Seattle will double down and raise the taxes more to cover the short fall! It's the old trick, toss enough sh!t at the wall, some is bound to stick!:eek::eek::eek:

Last Edited:
Maths Is Hard!
I ain't no Rocket Surgeon, but, a tax that fails to generate revenue should be lifted, obviously it doesn't work as planned!
Sadly, Seattle will double down and raise the taxes more to cover the short fall! It's the old trick, toss enough sh!t at the wall, some is bound to stick!:eek::eek::eek:

Mmmmmmm, I'd agree much more with the thinking that it worked 'zactly they way they wanted it to work!!

Andy

There you go again with those Friedman economics!!! They're Keynesians man!!!

Mmmmmmm, I'd agree much more with the thinking that it worked 'zactly they way they wanted it to work!!

F084C247-5B58-446B-9AC5-CC98CC3DE440.gif

;):s0108:

It's like.............

I-M-SHOCKED-1.jpg

DYK....that under the Democrats....the measure of success for the SNAP Program (aka: Food Stamps) was measured on the amount of the "increase" in payments year over year.

Not sure if that has been corrected under TRUMP. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
No tax like that in my county of 80,000. How many traditional gun shops are there in my county? Zero. There is a Sheriff's deputy that built an addition onto his home and runs a shop out of his house in his off time. It's open 6:30pm to 8:30pm and is a 30-mile round trip for me. He's also the only FFL in the area.

How many pot shops are there in town? Five. How many stores sell pistol ammo in that same town of 35,000? Zero.

It's tough being a firearms enthusiast out here. I have to drive 50 miles to get a decent selection of ammo at reasonable prices.

No tax like that in my county of 80,000. How many traditional gun shops are there in my county? Zero. There is a Sheriff's deputy that built an addition onto his home and runs a shop out of his house in his off time. It's open 6:30pm to 8:30pm and is a 30-mile round trip for me. He's also the only FFL in the area.

How many pot shops are there in town? Five. How many stores sell pistol ammo in that same town of 35,000? Zero.

It's tough being a firearms enthusiast out here. I have to drive 50 miles to get a decent selection of ammo at reasonable prices.

It would seem internet orders and delivery would be your friend.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top