JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish you well in WA state. Same for OR and in all parts of the country.

I have told the TRUE STORY about the city council here in a MT college town before.

Several years ago:

Where the CITY COUNCIL - where they passed a bunch of BS anti gun laws WILLY NILLY which were against the MONTANA CONSTITUTION and a FORMER WORTHLESS R AG did not STOP the bs in it's track.

IT finally went to the MT SUPREME COURT where it was ALLOWED TO GO ON A BALLOT.

WE could have LOST with the way things were/are going but we did not after the vote.

THE WORDING WAS STUPID TOO.

The normal L WORD not TARD since I never use it with a TARD on the end of the L word which I am not allowed to say (?!) but it was not and is NOT a conservative CITY COUNCIL, a NOW DEAD MAYOR AND OTHER POLITICANS who WERE/ARE ANTI GUN in their OWN WAY effed us.

ONE THING, a bunch of NEW LAWS, FOR THE CITY AND ANOTHER THING FOR THE COUNTY. BS AND STUPID ANTI GUN CRAPOLA MADE UP BY THE L POLITICANS.

They made it up willy nilly. Some of the council people were CA, WA, TRANSPLANTS AND I AM NOT SURE ABOUT OREGON NOW. Some were and are home grown MT anti gunners in THEIR OWN WAY.

The REPUBLICAN former AG did not do his JOB and it should have been stopped. That bozo only wrote ONE LETTER TO THE CITY'S ATTORNEY. LOL

THE NEW LAW WAS IN EFFECT FOR A YEAR OR SO? CRS on the exact date now. BUT they just MADE IT UP and did not LISTEN OR CARE for what the citizens wanted at all!

The MT SUPREME COURT WHICH IT SHOULD NEVER EVER EVEN BEEN ALLOWED TO GO THERE and then to a BALLOT ISSUE was and still is effed up when it comes to LEFTIST ideas that SOME OF THEM and other politicians go by with the L WORD which one MOD said that it was divisive if I used the L WORD and anti gun TOGETHER but it is true and still is TRUE ON WHAT THEY STOOD FOR AT THE TIME AND STILL IS for some of them that are still in POWER and alive.

I just shredded a WHOLE BUNCH of bs candidates flyers - old and new stuff. They STATED WHO THEY WERE and what THEY WANTED.

Kind of like how the FORMER D GOVERNOR IN MT AKA a L MAN CHANGED HIS TUNE AND WENT WHOLE HOG anti gun AFTER HE GOT ELECTED TO BE GOVERNOR AGAIN and when he RAN FOR PRESIDENT A FEW YEARS AGO ON THE DEM's own ANTI GUN PLATFORM - FROM A TO Z! FACT not fiction. WORD FOR WORD AND WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO and change and BAN!

IF a freaking CANDIDATE runs for a position or for re-election for ANY JOB as an anti gun L - progressive, as a DEFUND THE POLICE man/woman, as a SJW FOR NOT PUNISHING CRIMINALS, FOR MORE ANTI GUN LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS AND BANS, AND TONS OF OTHER BS ANTI GUNS LAWS - YOU CAN'T STOP THEM ASAP ESPECIALLY IF AN AG (Former.) DOES NOT DO HIS JOB and even the CITIZENS SHOW UP AT CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS AND SO FORTH and complain!

They did not give a rat's @@@ on the citizens and I could tell more there but it might get DELETED or just raise my own B/P!

NOW, IF THESE PEOPLE run as a L__ and are anti gun AND they want something for a CITY that will GO TO A COUNTY ISSUE eventually and to other counties down the road especially in MANY COLLEGE TOWNS and at the STATE CAPITOL = OTHER old hearings! ANTI GUN deals with tons of anti gun people, OLD and younger adults, students like the PARKLAND ones, ONE rabbi who said that he represented ALL of the MT rabbis, a few priests, a few pastors, etc. show UP and hardly any one IS for the PRO GUN SIDE... that IS THE truth and not being divisive.

FACT NOT FICTION and it is still on tape online not just on the .gov channel.

IT is a good thing that the ballot - end result of the VOTE went in our favor but I have NO DOUBT that it will be brought UP again and spread to even small towns and other counties.

THAT IS TELLING THE TRUTH and not being divisive especially when the PEOPLE RUNNING AND IN POWER are telling YOU want they want to do to YOU when it comes to ALL or ANY GUNS, private sales, carrying on some trails, parks and so forth.

So don't use the L WORD which is opposite of conservative even when the ANTI GUN FREAKS IN POWER aka POLITICANS want to go against the SECOND - RKBA ISSUE, YOUR STATE CONSTITUTION, ETC.

They TELL YOU who they are and they SHOW YOU WHO THEY ARE and their speeches and LITERATURE SAY IT TOO!

I feel that ALL OF THIS BS is spreading and even the so called CONservatives not just the L_____________s are going to more and more ANTI GUN salami.

Cate

Last Edited:
One other thing, as I stated PREVIOUSLY most of the people in the city and county and ACROSS THE STATE were not even AWARE OF WHAT THE CITY COUNCIL wanted to do in this town. And this is not even BOZangeles.

So the CC made one other MEETING but they still did what THEY wanted to do as anti gun - anti MT Constitution l leaning L people aka PROGRESSIVES.

And I personally got the ball rolling and spread the info once I heard them talk in one city council session. NO bs and I spread it to other people and to the range.

ALMOST ALL GUN PEOPLE on the left and on the right had NO CLUE what the CC wanted to do. There ARE PRO GUN PEOPLE on both sides and I do know that but it does not CUT MUSTARD when it comes to other salami that their leaders want to do to GUN RIGHTS! Period!

They did show up and we made calls. ONLY ONE CC WOMAN - a real female dog took one nice and polite call. NO ONE ELSE DID INCLUDING THE CA TRANSPLANT, a man with NO bun, WHO CAME UP WITH THE BS IDEA with his cronies on the CC.

The now dead MAYOR was salivating for this crapola and he was IN the BLOOMBERG MAYORS GROUP LIKE MANY OTHERS ARE HERE IN THIS STATE AND ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY! That mayor would have made a wonderful communist in the old days and was full bore defund the police, no punishment for criminals, SJW, etc. DUNG!

They have more rights than law abiding TAX PAYING working and retired people.

The CA man transplant knew NOTHING about the MT CONSTITUTION and zero - jack squat about GUNS and many gun laws too.

IT WAS ALL ABOUT 'HUNTING' and the female dog member was saying that she had a gun in the woods. LOL

Wow - uh huh.

Cate
Typo!

Last Edited:
If it passes it will affect the entire state...

I feel your pain.

Please read again what I wrote about what happened here in this MT college town several years ago if you do not remember some of my OLD POSTS in many sections concerning this type of ANTI GUN agenda and not just what was deleted in one other thread - 3 of them in one recent thread.

Thank you.

SPREAD THE WORD, PEOPLE, it may or may not help because some of the REALLY ANTI GUN politicians will STILL DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO and get away with it for a year or more or FOREVER!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads