JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't click.
Let the idjits create their own Utopia and then discover it's not what they expected.
You can't fix stupid, but violent criminals are often useful in substantiating how deeply naive and short-sighted some leftist ideals can be.

Didn't click.
Let the idjits create their own Utopia and then discover it's not what they expected.
You can't fix stupid, but violent criminals are often useful in substantiating how deeply naive and short-sighted some leftist ideals can be.
Not naive, every gun law that fails requires a follow up gun law. These scum know exactly what they are doing.

Didn't click.

You are mistaken to think that this legislation would only affect Seattle. It would let any municipality create its own laws, and that affects everyone. Illinois did not have pre-emption for decades and each city made up its own laws. I once made a project out of documenting different combinations of laws, and found that there were many places throughout the state where it was legally impossible to travel with a firearm because the combination of state and local laws were in conflict. Statewide law required that firearms be enclosed inside a case during transportation, while local laws required that the firearm NOT be enclosed in a case. The combined effect was to make it impossible for any gun owner to comply with conflicting laws. THAT WAS LIKELY DONE BY DESIGN.

After documenting all of the conflicts the chart was likely sent to the legislature and used as a justification for imposing a limited state pre-emption so that a person would at least legally transport their firearms throughout the state.

Didn't click.
Generally I'd agree with you on this but it's not just for Seattle. I thought (based on the video description) that the Seattle City Council of nincompoops were voting on something that would only have bearing on Seatlle area. In reality it's regarding a HB effecting the RCW descriptions that COULD effect the entire state. In all honesty, I had to look up what "preemption" meant and applies to...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top