JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was referencing this (from the article):

"Officers booked him for felony-level harassment. While the city of Seattle's hate crime laws include protections for individuals experiencing homelessness, Washington state's hate crime laws do not.
Police have requested felony harassment charge against the suspect, which potentially carries a longer sentence than a misdemeanor hate crime charge."

Ahhh, I see your point. Pardon my poor comprehension; I thought the hate crime statute itself was the felony, but see now that that is not what they're saying at all.

Come on Man ... I bet he ends up doing hard time for his aggression towards the vulnerable and disenfranchised .. After all only in the Pacific Northwest can the sun be racist .

file.jpg

Good lord, the woke... And they used the wrong word in that headline; they're looking for "equity" (equal outcomes, ie, equal heat) rather than "equality" (equal opportunity for heat). Now, if they would have said "Shade Inequality" then they would have been on the money. :rolleyes:

Editor, to the gulag!

First thought that came to mind when I saw that front page was they need to give those Pulitzers back .

Good lord, the woke... And they used the wrong word in that headline; they're looking for "equity" (equal outcomes, ie, equal heat) rather than "equality" (equal opportunity for heat). Now, if they would have said "Shade Inequality" then they would have been on the money. :rolleyes:

Editor, to the gulag!

I'm no lawyer but I can read. And I just read the WA statute. Unless he threatened to kill the feral human, it is very unlikely a felony charge will stick. But dumb dumb dumb.

The disgusting irony here is in this very same city a large group of smelly ANTIFANS occupied a few city blocks for months, issuing very specific graphically-violent threats to people who tried to walk upon a public thoroughfare. If I recall, the only charge issued from that whole event was for one of the two homicides that occurred during the summer of love.

Bubblegum Seattle. I will not shed a tear if the next big one knocks the whole damn place into the Puget Sound (with my apologies to anyone on this board unforunate to live in that gumhole).
I consider Seattle to be New Sodom. A little fire and brimstone would at least disinfect it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top