JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Ballard man was arrested Sunday after he reportedly threatened and fired a BB gun at a homeless man who is living in a vehicle across the street, police say.

Officers responded to the scene, in the 600 block of NW 47th Street, at around 4 p.m. after the victim called 911 and reported someone had fired a BB gun at his vehicle.

The victim told police the suspect lives in a house just across from where his inoperable vehicle is parked.

Shooting BB guns is a few steps too far, but I do think citizens should run tents/homeless out of their neighborhood. The city obviously won't do it, and the elite who vote for homeless rights don't have to deal with it on a first-hand basis.

I'm thinking knock on tent, empty? Load it up and take it to the dump. Just cleaning garbage off the streets. I'm a little heartless on the matter I guess.

My parents place in Se Portland has multiple tent cities within a 2 block radius. I hate going over to their place and won't let my children play in the front yard. Sad times; as a kid we used to play all over that neighborhood and rarely ran into an undesirable.

So the homeowner gets a felony and the POS bum gets to continue living life for free at the expense of the homeowners…

According to the article there was a witness to testify against the bb shooter. Bad tactics.

A Ballard man was arrested Sunday after he reportedly threatened and fired a BB gun at a homeless man who is living in a vehicle across the street, police say.

Officers responded to the scene, in the 600 block of NW 47th Street, at around 4 p.m. after the victim called 911 and reported someone had fired a BB gun at his vehicle.

The victim told police the suspect lives in a house just across from where his inoperable vehicle is parked.

The dummy should have burned a police car. Jenee Durkastan would've given him a free Cadillac.

The ammo shortage is off the charts, man.

A person gets up just before the sun comes up and steps out the front door to enjoy some early morning air. When they get out front of the garage they look up and down the road. "What's that", they say to themselves? It's another derelict trailer just being pull to the curb by an old truck with a partially shattered front window, bad muffler, into a place at the curb that just three days before had been cleared of piles of rubbish from homeless campers that had left the area after several week/months, along with four inoperable vehicles that were missing major parts, had no windows or wheels and were filled to the hilt with rubbish. This person knows its another round of the same thing that has been happening for several years now, once again. with no solution in sight.

I think it's a shame the law doesn't take into consideration what people dealing with this go through when they see their generally decent, lower middle class neighborhoods, turn into dumps where getting police or city agencies to respond is akin to pulling hens teeth.

Should have used a Wrist Rocket and been more discrete about it. :eek:
Hey! That's what the guy behind me used when we had a 4th of July party the first year we moved into this house! He was lobbing nuts, bolts, marbles over the fence onto the deck. and for a couple years after that kept doing it. I still have marbles i find in the yard now and then.

An example being made. The article is shocking to me in how mundane it is.

The man is being charged with a felony for yelling at someone and breaking a window in their abode. Think about that; it makes no sense given that yelling at people and breaking their windows that has become de rigueur when it comes to expressing/dispensing "rage" about "injustice" in the streets. Which is expressly NOT prosecuted.

It makes no sense. Unless it's not about the rule of law, instead about sending a message.

Seems like Ballard was very nice for a minute there 4-5 years ago. Don't tell me it's been overrun by homeless
It's unliveable. IMHO. I lived in Queen Anne back in the day and we LOVED going to Ballard. It was such a unique neighborhood, cool vibe, fun times drinking with the crab fleet at the height of their Deadliest Catch fame. Now it's a stinking rothole complete with fecal landmines. I could not imagine eating in one of the restaurants -- I would lose my appetite just walking from the car. 🤮

Last Edited:
An example being made. The article is shocking to me in how mundane it is.

The man is being charged with a felony for yelling at someone and breaking a window in their abode. Think about that; it makes no sense given that yelling at people and breaking their windows that has become de rigueur when it comes to expressing/dispensing "rage" about "injustice" in the streets. Which is expressly NOT prosecuted.

It makes no sense. Unless it's not about the rule of law, instead about sending a message.
I'm no lawyer but I can read. And I just read the WA statute. Unless he threatened to kill the feral human, it is very unlikely a felony charge will stick. But dumb dumb dumb.

The disgusting irony here is in this very same city a large group of smelly ANTIFA knuckle-draggers occupied several city blocks for months, issuing very specific graphically-violent threats to people who tried to walk upon a public thoroughfare. If I recall, the only charge issued from that whole event was for one of the two homicides that occurred during the summer of love.

Bubblegum Seattle. I will not shed a tear if the next big one knocks the whole damn place into the Puget Sound (with my apologies to anyone on this board unforunate to live in that gumhole).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top