JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're fooling yourself if you think criminals can't figure out a P80.
I was thinking about responses I got back in this thread, from members who doubted young criminals were capable of completing 80 percenters. I fully believe they can and are building them.

Last Edited:
Is that 9mm shot in a 10mm or 40 caliber?

9 shot out of a 40S&W. There was a box of 50 like that. :eek::eek::eek:
Interesting.
The one time a 9mm made it into my CZ Sp01 in .40 it shot, key-holed low and right at 50' into the target. Shell looked the same as those, though clean. And it didn't cycle the gun. Can't figure how all those cycled?

Interesting.
The one time a 9mm made it into my CZ Sp01 in .40 it shot, key-holed low and right at 50' into the target. Shell looked the same as those, though clean. And it didn't cycle the gun. Can't figure how all those cycled?
I shot 5 9's out of a random range member's 10 once by accident. I could have sworn he said it was a 9. And he had offered to load it with his ammo, but I told him I had lots and loaded 5 in one of his mags. :rolleyes: Some of them did keyhole, but they ran fine. In retrospect, it sounded odd and had softer recoil than I expected, but I didn't notice until I spotted a bulged case, and then 4 more. :s0153::s0100: I put it together pretty quickly after that. :) I was concerned about damage to his gun but he checked it out and decided it was fine.

I shot 5 9's out of a random range member's 10 once by accident. I could have sworn he said it was a 9. And he had offered to load it with his ammo, but I told him I had lots and loaded 5 in one of his mags. :rolleyes: Some of them did keyhole, but they ran fine. In retrospect, it sounded odd and had softer recoil than I expected, but I didn't notice until I spotted a bulged case, and then 4 more. :s0153::s0100: I put it together pretty quickly after that. :) I was concerned about damage to his gun but he checked it out and decided it was fine.
Kind of interesting a 10mm would have a recoil spring soft enough to cycle? 10mm is fairly spicy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top