JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like a PSA Dagger to me. Their choice of ammo is interesting. Looks like anything and everything they've been able to scrounge up. Poor kids. Just getting their life together and all.

Looks like poly80 frame to me, could be a 80% home build even though criminals are too dumb to build those.

And Oh, look! Warrants for other serious crimes! Go figure!
Now you know? If this weren't a FOX affiliate that wouldn't be mentioned.

Looks like poly80 frame to me, could be a 80% home build even though criminals are too dumb to build those.
There was that pre-teen who was building them for his local gang, if you recall. He ended up shooting his sister in a defense gone bad, since his gang contacts decided to rob or rip him off.

But, here we have a felon in possession of a gun, and an unregistered NFA item at that! Isn't that 10 years, $1/4M fine for us plebs?

Who wants to take bets on whether the ATF will press charges?

The ammo selection in the mag appears to be at least 3 different brands/manufacturers.

A full auto endplate and threatening employees with violence for not being admitted. Gee, sure sounds like some seriously low intellect ghetto crap.

machine-pistol copy.jpg

Looks like a PSA Dagger to me. Their choice of ammo is interesting. Looks like anything and everything they've been able to scrounge up. Poor kids. Just getting their life together and all.

They'll be out on their own recognizance by dinner time unfortunately.

18?
13 and 14 year old carjacked an old lady at VanMall last week.
VPD chased them down near Clackamas.

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder how much a membership is?
This is proof to Turd Ferguson that we can only be trusted to vote for him, but not to possess arms.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top