JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lovely I love going up against two full auto p80's with the extendo mags. meanwhile honest person with 10 round mags, sounds fair….
On the plus side, a citizen legally carrying would likely have done at least some range time and probably have a reliable firearm and be more effective at shot placement beyond 5yards. If not-bright thug used said firearm with auto-sear well, he might get a shot or two near the target, but probably only has three bursts.

It just dawned on me: magazine limits are really intended to encourage range time, to help make lawful gun owners better at shooting and tactical reloads!

FWIW the guy with the gun…well, he had a gun used in the commission of a crime in a city and state relatively hostile to firearms possession, so he won't be out anytime soon, unless mom has a house to post as security for bail….which seems unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't hit the ATF and federal prosecutors radar, but state laws against possession of automatic weapons and the extended magazine will make it a good deal harder for him to plea bargain for a misdemeanor or lower level felony. The other guy who was with the gun dude, well, he might get out pretty quick.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top