JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Check my profile for some other listings!

I'm selling my Sears & Roebuck Model 101 bolt action 12 gauge shotgun. It's got an adjustable choke (which is really cool - you just twist the muzzle end of the barrel and your spread tightens or loosens). I do have the original magazine, which is kind unusual with these old bolt action shotguns. Lot of 'em got lost along the way, and it usually costs at least $100 to get a new one, if you can find one for sale.

They still work fine as single shot shotguns without the magazine of course, but it's nice to have a repeater.

It's got a rear sight and can be shot fairly accurately with slugs - about as accurately as any smoothbore can be.

Also currently have a Limbsaver brand recoil pad on there. I'll do $180 if you don't want it.

This would be a great first hunting gun - the adjustable choke, rear sight, and the fact that it's a repeater make it very versatile. You (or your kid) could hunt anything from squirrels to doves to elk with this thing.

Asking $200, price negotiable. These tend to sell for cheaper (in the $75-150 range) without a magazine, but like I said... these magazines are hard to come by, and they're expensive when you find them.

I'm also interested in trades for nice optics (LPVOs and illuminated hunting scopes, 3-9x or so), bullpups (particularly the MDRx), quality side by side shotguns (particularly with external hammers), slamfire shotguns, and 10 gauge shotguns. Mostly interested in cash, I'm gonna be picky about optics.

Shoot me a PM and let's work something out! I'm willing to ship if we do the transaction through GunTab.

20210729_153940.jpg 20210729_153949.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm selling my Sears & Roebuck Model 101 bolt action 12 gauge shotgun. It's got an adjustable choke (which is really cool - you just twist the muzzle end of the barrel and your spread tightens or loosens). I do have the original magazine, which is kind unusual with these old bolt action shotguns. Lot of 'em got lost along the way, and it usually costs at least $100 to get a new one, if you can find one for sale.

They still work fine as single shot shotguns without the magazine of course, but it's nice to have a repeater.

It's got a rear sight and can be shot fairly accurately with slugs - about as accurately as any smoothbore can be.

Also currently have a Limbsaver brand recoil pad on there. I'll do $180 if you don't want it.

This would be a great first hunting gun - the adjustable choke, rear sight, and the fact that it's a repeater make it very versatile. You (or your kid) could hunt anything from squirrels to doves to elk with this thing.

Asking $200, price negotiable. These tend to sell for cheaper (in the $75-150 range) without a magazine, but like I said... these magazines are hard to come by, and they're expensive when you find them.

I'm also interested in trades for nice optics (LPVOs and illuminated hunting scopes, 3-9x or so), bullpups (particularly the MDRx), quality side by side shotguns (particularly with external hammers), slamfire shotguns, and 10 gauge shotguns. Mostly interested in cash.

Shoot me a PM and let's work something out! I'm willing to ship if we do the transaction through GunTab.

What's it look like?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top