JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have noticed recently that in the classifieds if/when I search them say for "Washington" only or "Oregon" only it seems to be going off of a cached copy around 3.25.13 and does not pull up any posts after that.

I can hit the main topic and it will show up the WA/OR/ID as recent but doesn't pull them up if I search specifically.

Here is a better description of the issue:

See it shows on the main page, the most recent post was Today at 5:50pm
Untitled-1.jpg

Now when I hit the Quick Search for Handguns in Oregon I get this; where it clearly shows using Oregon as the search location the last new thread was posted in on 4-8-2013.... ..
Untitled-2.jpg

Now when I hit the primary "Handgun Classifieds" I get this; and it shows the most recent is today at 5:30pm...

Untitled-3.jpg

It (the search) has been anywhere from 3-7 days behind when I click to filter by ads only in Oregon.
I've cleared cookies, cache etc. This happens on my iPhone, iPad, computer (Firefox and Chrome), on my home WiFi and as well as on cellular data.

Just wanted to bring this up. I hope this makes more sense than my first post.

I have noticed the same issue, I recall noticing it after the site went back to full function. Not sure if there is anything that we can personally do I believ it is a code issue, none the less you are not alone!

Ah, thanks xd45acp, I didn't recall hearing anythig specific like this or I skipped over it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top