JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tip of the hat to Obama for giving the thumbs up to carry out the mission. This makes twice where had things gone badly he would've insured his polticical demise.

9 less lowlife kidnappers on the planet - Good work team Six! Maybe if we took the leash off and let them go to town in that part of the world we would see an effective end to piracy and kidnapping in the area.

Successful daring rescue, State of the Union speech, all in the same day. Sounds like some Democratic political hay was being made.

=============================================================

Seems like politics plays in to every thing any more, regardless Obama made some hay for me, any day is a good day to rescue those in need. Today is always the best day to do so.

This is the way to deal with international criminals in lawless lands - not payoffs. Good job SEAL's!

Politicized? Not really. Obama could have made a big deal about this during his speech but chose not to, like him or not I think he deserves props for showing restraint in that regard.

This is the way to deal with international criminals in lawless lands - not payoffs. Good job SEAL's!

Politicized? Not really. Obama could have made a big deal about this during his speech but chose not to, like him or not I think he deserves props for showing restraint in that regard.

100% agree. He hasn't called attention to the OBL or this mission yet. No doubt this will come out in the future and no doubt there will be fit throwing and teeth gnashing by some but the bottom line is he had to make tough decisions that could've cost him dearly and yet he made them anyway. BO has some solid stones.

100% agree. He hasn't called attention to the OBL or this mission yet.

That was one of the first things he talked about in his state of the union speech
For the first time in two decades, Osama bin Laden is not a threat to this country. (Applause.)

I think he wanted to wait until they were safely back on US soil before talking about it. Would suck to boast about what a successful mission it was only to have them crash en route back home :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top