JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I predict photoshopped SeaHawks breaking the internet.

CzqFgx-UQAEjbip.jpg

Just another Colorblast Thursday Night game... It's been an interesting theme to see the teams in completely different uniforms on Thursdays...

The uniforms blended well with the end zones, might want to think one that through again...

I thought they have a run this year. But this team is hard to understand this year.

Sea Hawks = what is it..."Inconsistency", that's it! They smoke 'em one game and then they're GONE the next. They drive me FREAKING nuts! I have to turn them off sometimes. The game could have gone the other way real easy. The missed passes, punter passing on 4th down on the Hawks 30?? What could go wrong? o_O

I really want to see them go all the way, but you know if they did they'd mess it up in the end? I hope, after all these years that the Raiders work their way to the top.

Sea Hawks = what is it..."Inconsistency", that's it! They smoke 'em one game and then they're GONE the next. They drive me FREAKING nuts! I have to turn them off sometimes. The game could have gone the other way real easy. The missed passes, punter passing on 4th down on the Hawks 30?? What could go wrong? o_O

I really want to see them go all the way, but you know if they did they'd mess it up in the end? I hope, after all these years that the Raiders work their way to the top.

Hot n cold has been a Seahawk tradition since the very first game in 1976. They just periodically forget how to pull off the cold part long enough to go to a Super Bowl.

I'd like to see them do a throwback to their original colors for a game, but do have to admit that the current colors evoke the PNW a bit better - kind of like that winter run fluorescent fishing lure in the dark cold water

steve-largent.jpg

Hot n cold has been a Seahawk tradition since the very first game in 1976. They just periodically forget how to pull off the cold part long enough to go to a Super Bowl.

I guess now that you mention it, yeah. They did get the super Bowl that one time though.

With the bight colors it occurred to me that a QB, or any player for that matter, using his peripheral vision is going to see the green guy coming real easy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top