JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is an SDS Imports S12 Saiga-12 pattern semiautomatic shotgun chambered in 12 gauge (3") I purchased new in 2022. Features all-forged internals, optics-ready railed top cover, threaded barrel, and adjustable gas system. Comes with original furniture and SGM Tactical 5rd poly mag. A blast to shoot, with future availability threatened by the impending WA AWB currently worming its way through the legislature (curses).

Selling as a "gunsmith special". The gas block is canted to the right (as pinned to the barrel by the factory). I have tried to highlight the resulting iron sight misalignment and crooked gas tube in the photo below. The gun runs great but will need the gas block alignment corrected in order to make use of the irons. My inspection tells me that there is enough room around the gas port to fix this, but whether you intend to do some AK "Gunsmiffing" with a heavy rubber mallet or hire a professional is your call - shotgun is sold as-is.

$200, cash transaction at a reputable FFL in the greater Vancouver WA area, buyer covers. Please claim with a comment below and DM me promptly to make arrangements, or with any questions. Thanks :s0048:

SPF to user JohnnyD

profile.jpg left.jpg ADS.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top