JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a sculptor looking to trade what I do for cash or barter. I do well sculpting human and animal forms, but can branch out into more conceptual/ abstract subjects and styles as well. Generally, I sculpt in clay, and then people make molds of these originals to cast copies for their needs... whether bronze, resin, etc. I have some of the tools I need to do steel fab sculpture (see pic #9) and would need to discuss such a project. Multi-media work needs to be discussed per project as well. Of course size and complexity of what you want sculpted will be how I decide exchange value. I've attached some pics of my work for reference. Have a good day

Image Pair 1 & 2: male torso/chains, bronze, steel chains, bronze/steel base, 4ft tall (sold)
Image Pair 3 & 4: black rhino, still in clay, 17" long, 10" tall (available for sale)
Image 5: Steel fabrication, ascending torso, 6' tall (sold)

Most interested in cash right now but barter possibilities could include:
Tools:
A good plasma cutter, steel chop saw (carbide blade), 60+ gallon air compressor,
tow dolly, cargo trailer, camp trailer.

Gardening:
Green house roof/siding material (sheet plastic or rigid panel)
Canning jars/lids

Sporting goods:
Ammo
Rangefinder

Misc.:
Quantities of stock fabrication steel (angle iron, plate, other, etc.)
Auto body work
Electrician work

Thanks. Looking forward to working something out.

jakebroke1.JPG

jakebroke3.JPG

rhino1.JPG

rhino2.JPG

upwarddescent.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top