JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's just it. I don't want to use my main one. I wanted to buy a cheaper plug in one that I could dedicate to that use. I guess didn't make that clear.

Gotcha...I would look at investing in a harbor freight plug in special...Should be very cheap. My only reservation is not having variable speed control. It does not take much to trim a case and I wouldn't want to hold onto a case with the possibility of it being grabbed and losing some skin!

I have not shopped drills in a very long time, but I would imagine that you could get a very nice variable speed drill that will last forever trimming cases for less than $50

I went to O'Reilly Auto Parts and bought an inexpensive cordless screw driver for less than $20. Works great. Can do it all with it. Trim cases with power adapt. for lathe, neck turn using sinclair case holder, uniform primer pockets with Redding PP Uniformer (comes with power tool adapter). The 'driver' has a 1/4" hex drive so it fits all the commonly available tools for power case processing.

No need for any more expensive tool and the single speed is just right for all these operations.

I can even use it to turn my deep socket while annealing .308 cases.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top